Author Topic: Cr1TiKaL  (Read 4332 times)

This is the greatest channel of all time.

Who is Cr1TiKaL?

He commentates on games while he plays them. They aren't really Let's Plays, since LP's are sort of like series; most LPers will play the same game until they complete it. Cr1TiKaL sort of just plays obscure games for around 10 minutes and that's it, he moves on to a new game.

Cr1TiKaL doesn't try to be funny, it just comes to him.

Highlights include:

Discuss the divinity and gloriousness of the Nipple Lord
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 04:25:21 PM by Katamari007 »

I find it funny that he has so many subscribers, but isnt a partner.
Didnt he, at one point, say he wanted to be a partner so he could give the money to charity?

I find it funny that he has so many subscribers, but isnt a partner.
Didnt he, at one point, say he wanted to be a partner so he could give the money to charity?

yes

>youtube gives Partnership to PewDiePie, pewdiepie is greedy
>youtube does not give Partnership to Cr1tikal, cr1tikal wants to give money to charity

Youtube is a richard.

I was gonna watch the Oregon Trail one, but it seems as though some cigarette in China tried logging into my gmail account...
ily google

>youtube does not give Partnership to Cr1tikal, cr1tikal wants to give money to charity

He chose not to have partnership

hands down people this one right here is one of the best lets players in the entirety of youtube

>youtube gives Partnership to PewDiePie, pewdiepie is greedy

Youtube is a richard.
You say that as if partnership is some exclusive club... My youtube account is partnered and I don't even have 20 subscribers

You say that as if partnership is some exclusive club... My youtube account is partnered and I don't even have 20 subscribers

same here

this is the greatest conducting of all time

forgetin love this guy

also kata you can't hotlink from funnyjunk

oh my loving god.
Cr1tikal is the Nipple God of YouTube.
He made the basket for food so your refrigerator doesn't eat your stuff.

pewdiepie is better xD xD BARRELS PIGGY RAPE RAPE