Author Topic: [news] school shooting Santa Fe highschool  (Read 9000 times)

confused, isolated and potentially mentally un-sound teenager has conflicting moral and political beliefs: more at 11.

ikethegeneric conveniently ignores the hammer and sickle also on his jacket

I'm not ignoring stuff, he's an edgy honor student who covered himself in what he thought to be offensive paraphernalia, you're the handicap claiming he has political allegiance to something you directly oppose.

You do this every time there's a shooting, so it's becoming obvious at this point. I know you're living in your own little world but you're just straight up lying at this point.

most of those have zero deaths

And? It's still a comparative statistic that is quite shocking

lmfao you cant be serious with this post

a lot of those include accidental discharges, shots fired near campus, and shootings of non-students.  i'd hardly call that 288 school shootings

a lot of those include accidental discharges, shots fired near campus, and shootings of non-students.  i'd hardly call that 288 school shootings
I'm sure it does, but even if that's the case for 50% of them it's still an amazingly high number, especially relative to the other G7 countries

lmfao you cant be serious with this post

what a pointless post

one of my friends on ss13/discord lives in texas
betting next person is going to say "you dont have any friends"

one of my friends on ss13/discord lives in texas
[siz e=2pt]betting next person is going to say "you dont have any friends"[/size]
can u translate this post

can u translate this post
explain
speedy edit : small text or big

what a pointless post
im p sure the point is that all the countries listed there were judged with the same filter. as in, the argument that most of them arent really shootings doesnt apply since “fake” shootings still happen far less frequently than in other countries

lapis do you know how big texas is

lapis do you know how big texas is
no ?
edit : i thought you were loving talking about something else
268,597 mi²