Author Topic: YOU CRINGE YOU LOSE  (Read 2536012 times)

The urgent need to dispose of something I don't like? Like eating a poptart you don't want. You know you shouldn't throw it away because you barely put any effort into eating it, but you just can't help that feeling that maybe you should, throw it away.
well... if someone else was eating a flavor of poptart that you didn't like, I'd certainly hope you wouldn't take it from them and throw it away

Oh I would, im always right.

The urgent need to dispose of something I don't like? Like eating a poptart you don't want. You know you shouldn't throw it away because you barely put any effort into eating it, but you just can't help that feeling that maybe you should, throw it away.
So your saying that if you hated I dunno know Muslims you'd kill them cuz you need to get rid of things you don't like?

Why? What compelled you to do that?
its a natural human reaction to want to remove trash when its around them

Oh I would, im always right.
/joke
So your saying that if you hated I dunno know Muslims you'd kill them cuz you need to get rid of things you don't like?
Well you hating Muslims is one thing but no, I wouldn't kill them. We're talking a loving MacDonald's plushy here.

/jokeWell you hating Muslims is one thing but no, I wouldn't kill them. We're talking a loving MacDonald's plushy here.
Hasbro plushy. McDonald's doesn't own it.

basically CIA

http://youtu.be/kBlKBFMfmGM
belongs in ylyl
although it does basically confirm the stereotype that bronies are morons, considering the sweeping wave of support they had to conjure up against an
..obvious troll

not only that I'm watching his videos. they're loving hilarious, and I love them.

Why
oh god, dashiegames.
Hasbro plushy. McDonald's doesn't own it.
You know what he meant, it's the same thing you don't have to correct him.
There's a brony at my school and his pony alter ego thing is named "Lightning Chaser".