Author Topic: I'm already nearing 2000 posts  (Read 2739 times)

I'm 100 posts behind him. Should pass him up before a week.

Yes but it took you like 3 years to get there. It took me 6 years to get to 20k across all accounts, and many users who have been here forever haven't even made 10k.

VZ got 20k in a year. That's not even Night Fox-tier; that's above Night Fox-tier.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:49:37 AM by Electrk. »

That's not even Night Fox-tier; that's above Night Fox-tier.
there was a time when I had 60 posts per day sooooooo ya smd

Yes but it took you like 3 years to get there.

*2 years

The registration date on my profile is for my previous XR_7 account. This one was registered in October 2013. That would put me less than halfway behind Vegetarian Zombie nonetheless.

Y'all are amateurs.

Vegetarian Zombie was only around for a year and managed to make almost 20000 posts.
He posted like 60 times a day no fair.

there was a time when I had 60 posts per day sooooooo ya smd

oh forget I remember that. VZ kept it consistent though.

Don't worry, though; you get to keep your "Biggest Postwhore" title for now. At least until your old account gets knocked out of the top position for most posts.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 12:59:23 AM by Electrk. »

Cacti and boystowns finest had 110 posts per day at one point

Cacti and boystowns finest had 110 posts per day at one point
that's not unusual for newly-registered alts
Don't worry, though; you get to keep your "Biggest Postwhore" title for now.
I'm not sure who is the biggest threat to that
but whoever it is, they should hope for their sakes that I continue to be unaware........

didn't igloos get 3000 posts in like, a month?

i had like 16 posts per day in 2010 which is also the year where half of my posts were made

holy HECK I'm 90 posts from 20000!!!!!

Get on my level, scrub. I have more posts than my ID number.

having to add up posts from another account....
ha........................... ..................

having to add up posts from another account....
ha........................... ..................

look, pal not everyone can be as perfect as you. sometimes we post stupid threads and get permabanned by an uptight moderator. If I hadn't have, then I'd be here with an OG account from 2011 with 20k+ posts but instead I'm sitting here on an alt like a total dweebus.

also both this and my old account have many times more posts than yours so who's laughing now, huh bub?!??!!!?! h a h a ha *sob*
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 01:18:41 AM by Electrk. »

look, pal not everyone can be as perfect as you. sometimes we post stupid threads and get permabanned by an uptight moderator. If I hadn't have, then I'd be here with an OG account from 2011 with 20k+ posts but instead I'm sitting here on an alt like a total dweebus.

also both this and my old account have many times more posts than yours so who's laughing now, huh bub?!??!!!?! h a h a ha *sob*
well I'm here longer than u and more posts that u and I've never been banned except that one time which was super dumb I couldn't edit my post cause the topic got locked

badspot pls move to drama this is getting heated