Author Topic: JURORS FIND ZIMMERMAN NOT GUILTY  (Read 26453 times)

PLEASE EXPLAIN THE BROKEN NOSE AND GASHES ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD

actually every voice recognition expert that testified said that it was indecipherable

see top of post
Well yes, that was Trayvon DEFENDING HIMSELF. There wasn't THAT much blood either. And yes, I know, it's apparently indecipherable, but I think it's Tray.
And it has begun.

By tomorrow this thread will have exploded, most of the pages containing you showing off your law degree, expert detective skills, and your recollection of the events that transpired as you watched from a distance the night he was killed.

Other posters that disagree will argue against you, and you will go out in a blaze of glory. Just like every time we have a controversial thread.
Stop changing the names in my quotes, I don't act like that anymore.

Yes, I understand that's a very controversial opinion, but it's what I believe in. However, if there IS reasonable doubt, then obviously you cannot convict the suspect guilty. I just was wishing for Zimmerman to be proven guilty.

WE HAVE REACHED CHIMPCON-1
I REPEAT, WE HAVE REACHED CHIMPCON-1

sigging the forget out of this

LOCK AND LOAD MOTHERforgetERS

ITS GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT

LOCK AND LOAD MOTHERforgetERS

ITS GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT
EVERYONE
GET IN THE SKYPE CALLS
THE RIOTS ARE BEGINNNIG

this is literally the most accurate thing i have read about this forum
The sad part is they complain about the media blowing this case up but only cite their sources from the media or internet.

In the end this was better decided with less publicity.

I'm a little disappointed myself, not because he was not found guilty, but because everyone is pretending like this is a good thing and not a regular case, because race is involved.

Time to count the people with a stick up their ass.

The sad part is they complain about the media blowing this case up but only cite their sources from the media or internet.

In the end this was better decided with less publicity.

I'm a little disappointed myself, not because he was not found guilty, but because everyone is pretending like this is a good thing and not a regular case, because race is involved.

Well yes, that was Trayvon DEFENDING HIMSELF.

DEFENDING HIMSELF FROM WHAT? THE ONLY WOUND HE HAD WAS THE GUNSHOT

And yes, I know, it's apparently indecipherable, but I think it's Tray.

and i think i'm a trillionaire, same reasoning

Here's how I think it went down:

Zimmerman saw Trayvon walking and thought he was up to no good, so he went up to Trayvon and asked him what he was doing in the neighborhood, then Trayvon got in a fight with him, and zimmerman got scared, so then he shot him and Trayvon flew into the air.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 10:39:57 PM by bejacks »

im actually shocked he got off.

because the news describes the 6 woman jurors as "very emotional characters"
prob picked for that very reason lol.
the type of woman who shed a tear at the caged kitten commercials, and run to buy laundry detergent because a commercial told them to. THAT kind of woman lol

if the prosecution couldnt sell a murder charge to THOSE woman, then he was CLEARLY not guilty, based on the apparently weak evidence.