Author Topic: devildogelite- constant flaming & being extremely rude to cubelands  (Read 4561 times)

I'm countering this because Furling creeped out IcyGamma and Squideey on Eksi's server, and because deaf people don't usually have bad grammar at his age.
This seems sort of a bad reason to counter this because devildogelite is at fault for breaking the no-flaming rule, but it still proves my other point.

What the forget was that all about?
Banning him from my non existing server.

I just realized the title has "being rube to cubelands". Good. Cubelands is handicapped and acts like a idiot half the time.

I just realized the title has "being rube to cubelands". Good. Cubelands is handicapped and acts like a idiot half the time.
Rude* No edit. ;-;

Sig'd
What the flying forget.

Um. Are you absolutely sure Cubelands is who he says he is, in addition to not being a majorly-successful troll, but instead a deaf, handicapped, unemployed, unsupervised defective 40-year old man?

Um. Are you absolutely sure Cubelands is who he says he is, in addition to not being a majorly-successful troll, but instead a deaf, handicapped, unemployed, unsupervised defective 40-year old man?
Add child enthusiast.

I always thought he looked like a child enthusiast. Guess that picture shows alot.

Add child enthusiast.

I always thought he looked like a child enthusiast. Guess that picture shows alot.
Hueoar....a.d.f..

I'm just going to assume he's a troll. A very, very skillful troll at that. CASE CLOSED.

I'm only mean to people that are handicapped.

Forgot to include that I'm sick of the sympathy cubelands gets because he has to be purposely acting like this. He does something stupid, makes an apology thread, people lap it up, repeat.

he's legit

on his facebook page he talks the same way he does here, lists a school of the deaf, and that he's 40

Thanks to some people praising Cubelands for his ''sillyness'' he thinks he can do/say a lot of things without problems.

Forgot to include that I'm sick of the sympathy cubelands gets because he has to be purposely acting like this. He does something stupid, makes an apology thread, people lap it up, repeat.
I have said this so many times. Its so true.