Author Topic: The docter || Eyeraping Idiocy  (Read 19461 times)

Yay I'm added :D
Thank you, now gtfo.

Thanks for putting me on the list, docter!
Isn't it past your bedtime?

i LOVE HOW.. Capslock..
I love how he auto locks it after he posts the names.

Docter, I recommend you just stop trying. It's getting pretty pathetic now. Just leave, it's for the best for you.

/agree, lol

i LOVE HOW.. Capslock..
It seems like he's unlocking it to add more names, then re-locking it so no one can post.

reason im on list: cause im so badass im a horrible person!

It seems like he's unlocking it to add more names, then re-locking it so no one can post.
Because he's a phaggot.
OH NO HE IS GONNA REPOT ME!

Someone tell him to add me to the topic.

Also, Blockland Forums is about a safe environment for 8-year olds as the seedy area of a large city is.

Someone tell him to add me to the topic.

Also, Blockland Forums is about a safe environment for 8-year olds as the seedy area of a large city is.

dont you mean a dark ally with ALOT of black cats? and broken glass...and a weird ass guy saying "waNt some s-s-sUgaR...i-i got sOmE sugAAARRR fo-o-o-R yo-u-u-u KiD

dont you mean a dark ally with ALOT of black cats? and broken glass...and a weird ass guy saying "waNt some s-s-sUgaR...i-i got sOmE sugAAARRR fo-o-o-R yo-u-u-u KiD

Basically, except throw a couple rabid dogs and rats in for good measure, along with a few hungry-looking bums and one gay one.

Basically, except throw a couple rabid dogs and rats in for good measure, along with a few hungry-looking bums and one gay one.

you forgot a crazy physco ferret with rabies

Docter's offline, he's probably stabbed himself by now.

Docter's offline, he's probably stabbed himself by now.

YESSSSSS!

now who else is going to pull a goodbye fail?