Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8801900 times)

im sure you'd come across more clean back doors than dirty
LOL WHAT
In reality you're both limitedly insecure about yourselves. Everyone is. I'm not trying to adopt a better-than-you position here, but evaluating others self esteem through the semantics of internet messages is literally pointless. Robo posted a pretty objectively disgusting picture of himself eating food a few pages ago so he's clearly not too worried about the opinions of forumers, and Rally had enough self confidence to post his pic here without thinking it might damage his reputation. Congrats, you both have some self esteem.
not rly im perfect

I lol'd
wait that gif is a dude...
im sure you'd come across more clean back doors than dirty
ya but as soon as you find the dirty one you're forgeted

I lol'd
wait that gif is a dude... ya but as soon as you find the dirty one you're forgeted
that goes for love as well, anything really

you take a chance when you do anything like that

[img]http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k597/Zach_Staugaitis/Gifs/Agree/flawless_zps4a310668.gif~original[img]
ily bb

that goes for love as well, anything really

you take a chance when you do anything like that
True. However first time I had love I didn't need to consider the possibility getting stuff in my mouth :/

Point is no ass to mouth. I'll eat a chick out but soon as ass munching comes into discussion I'm done

ily bb
ily

True. However first time I had love I didn't need to consider the possibility getting stuff in my mouth :/

Point is no ass to mouth. I'll eat a chick out but soon as ass munching comes into discussion I'm done
There are ways to prevent such atrocities from happening, its called cleaning yourself out. Its actually quite enjoyable and if someone knows how to do it properly it can take you to heaven and back. It's your loveuality, if you choose to be close-minded, you are the one missing out

There are ways to prevent such atrocities from happening, its called cleaning yourself out. Its actually quite enjoyable and if someone knows how to do it properly it can take you to heaven and back. It's your loveuality, if you choose to be close-minded, you are the one missing out
I'm not bashing your ass eating rituals I'm just saying I wouldn't do it lol

Btw tenshi that was one of the most reasonable tame things you've ever said
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:36:01 PM by nickpb1 »

I think everyone is entitled to enjoy love as they are comfortable.

and eating ass is the way t go

I don't eat ass. My mouth is for food, girl rooster, and clitoris only.

I don't eat ass. My mouth is for food, girl rooster, and clitoris only.
There is no such thing as girl rooster you dipstuff

yes there is

and eating ass is the way t go

if a man refuses to eat my ass before we have love, we will not have love
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 02:46:29 PM by Tenshi »

Yes there is. Do your research before you spew bullstuff.