Author Topic: stufflord Badmin on his own server... (Image-Heavy)  (Read 3277 times)

If they were, then how come perma?
First you get in a big fuss about people impersonating you

Now you get in a big fuss about stufflord banning you because you're being immature as hell.

What's next, you're gonna drama everyone on Blockland for being more right than you?

i dont know i would believe stufflord is like 21

'stufflord' isnt exactly something that a, say, 15 year old would call themselves. its not even a word they'd use

I hate this so much

maturity =/= age

lmao like you're one to talk

>op gets told he makes too many dramas
>op makes a drama

woop

You banned a guy for posting too many dramas.

Yeah ok.

lmao like you're one to talk

>op gets told he makes too many dramas
>op makes a drama

woop

sums up this drama pretty much

looks like he wasnt doing anything wrong and was attacked and banned for defending himself and being illiterate in internet communication

also dont stuff on the guy for making a drama because he made a bunch of other dramas this one is pretty good

looks like he wasnt doing anything wrong and was attacked and banned for defending himself and being illiterate in internet communication

also dont stuff on the guy for making a drama because he made a bunch of other dramas this one is pretty good
its not really good, but thank you

It was still wrong of stufflord to go ban you cause of those few dramas you made. He could've just went on with his own business

It was still wrong of stufflord to go ban you cause of those few dramas you made. He could've just went on with his own business
He said i make way to much dramas, i mean ive made a bit today but ive only made around 4 dramas in my entire life

He said i make way to much dramas, i mean ive made a bit today but ive only made around 4 dramas in my entire life
thats why
and your dramas were about little things that could've been handled easily without making a drama or could be avoided easily

i dont know i would believe stufflord is like 21

'stufflord' isnt exactly something that a, say, 15 year old would call themselves. its not even a word they'd use

From his voice, trust me, it's obvious he's 21

2-3 years playing bl and im 13
I've only played for a year and how do I know better than you?

some people are special :^)

its obvious hes lying

I hate this so much
maturity =/= age
in your particular case, the age is much greater