Author Topic: [NEWS] Pretend You're Xyzzy has shut down until further notice  (Read 3612 times)

You allow yourself to believe a conspiracy, everything becomes easier to see as one big trick.
It makes so much sense.
PYX is free
CAH is not
CAH hates Free
CAH kills PYX

It makes so much sense.
PYX is free
CAH is not
CAH hates Free
CAH kills PYX
u proved his point!!! roflroflrofl

matthew grew up in a house with lead paint and now his brain is broken

That's what they want you to think, it's part of the NDA that they were forced to sign, fake a reason to shut it down so it doesn't look like the creators of CAH shut PYX down.
where the forget are you getting any of this

https://github.com/ajanata/PretendYoureXyzzy
someone should rehost this if possible

That's what they want you to think, it's part of the NDA that they were forced to sign, fake a reason to shut it down so it doesn't look like the creators of CAH shut PYX down.
It makes so much sense.
PYX is free
CAH is not
CAH hates Free
CAH kills PYX

can you shut the forget up since you clearly have no idea what you're talking about

I'M NOT OWNED

I'M NOT OWNED

I'M NOT OWNED

matthew grew up in a house with lead paint and now his brain is broken
wheres that one quote of you comparing him to the movie speed

MM will literally die if he doesnt make a fool of himself every single day

Aw, I love the write-in cards! It let this happen!

http://174.86.17.158:4242/

attempting to test to see if the games are working. server, chat, and everything else runs fine -- i have not been able to see a functional game though due to a lack of audience.
EDIT: there are no decks. use cardcast, i'd also like to see if that's working. remember: /addcardcast <code> to add decks using it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 03:47:49 AM by The Murderous Cop »

It makes so much sense.
PYX is free
CAH is not
CAH hates Free
CAH kills PYX
matthew did you just inhale a stuffload of paint during your time on the forums cause I swear you're getting more and more handicapped

cah is mega edgy
I feel like regular CAH is only mildly edgy and spicy but it's the cardcast decks that try to be CAH-like that get the most edgy and spicy due to trying too hard.

For instance (from By starfishs, For starfishs):