Author Topic: Ignotus  (Read 5095 times)

This guy just joined the forums and all he's done is randomly lash out at people, try and start giant debates in every topic and question statements that really didn't need to be questioned. Most likely an alt.

His behavior isn't horrible, but it's blatantly obvious he's trying way too hard to make himself seem bigger than everyone else. It's really irritating.

Some of his posts:
Your life is so grand that this is what you do all day?

I'm not sure where you think that puts you on the level of life achievements, but it's not very high... You must live a pretty lonely life?
Citation?
I hold high doubts you would be very effective with that bat at all.

You would most likely freeze and have it used against you, very bad move.
There's little point trying to hold a "good debate" with someone like you. You argue off on random tangents constantly, and your points always boil down to some form of ego-stroking on your part. Why you hold yourself in such high regard is a mystery to me - your life can't be that grand if you plug away hours on this forum trying to justify your importance to teenagers (especially at your age).
Wound trying to call people out for baiting reactions?

Yeah...
Why is it that you habitually stuff in threads for things you know nothing about?
Does everyone know that you are an alt of Wound?

He's making an ass of himself.

More:
So one of your hobbies is spending "all day every day" (your words) on this forum, arguing with teenagers and inflating your own ego?

I'm not saying it's not a valid hobby; rather that you just seem to have a sad life (which justifies why that's one of your hobbies, LoL). Really, my point is moot. What's not is that you've given a really good context to the rest of us to keep in mind when we read your posts about your grandiose "life".

your argument is concise, ravencroft, but it lacks the moral fibre necessary to avoid a virtual logical fallacy, vis a vis reduction. you are not worthy of a intellectual quo debate

your argument is concise, ravencroft, but it lacks the moral fibre necessary to avoid a virtual logical fallacy, vis a vis reduction. you are not worthy of a intellectual quo debate
lmfao nailed it

i think it's foolish when you use lofty words and such just to seem intellectual

just say what you mean and mean what you say

i think it's foolish when you use lofty words and such just to seem intellectual

just say what you mean and mean what you say
What words have I used that you consider to be "lofty"?

grandiose was one at least for me

4th quote in the OP is pretty superfluous if you ask me

also is a dead ringer example of an "intellectual superiority" rebuttal. declare nothing they say is worth arguing against, and you keep the high ground and also don't have to keep arguing at the risk of sounding stupid

gotta make a name for himself.
not sure why he thinks the hierarchy around here has anything to do with fighting with people.
everyone knows its about the gold bricks you found.

everyone knows its about the gold bricks you found.
you mean there's more than one? :o

you beta...beta, beta of a man. I pity you.

you mean there's more than one? :o
yeah, if you find all of em you get concept art and a secret ending

just gonna throw this out there and guess its fey/eryk