Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19681 times)

at least i haven't made attempts at lying about who i mam
is that really true though

either you cant accept the facts or you dont care or something
you're right, i'm not really concerned about what most people don't think about me here, but that doesn't really make you any less wrong

if its not true you are generally not liked; can you prove it?
probably, though i can't really be assed to

is that really true though
yes?
it's occurred to me that i totally could, because my IP is frequently changing, but why would i want to
i have add-ons and art to put out there after all, that would end up just being a pain in the ass

and so are you
at least I learn from my mistakes, clearly you haven't

at least I learn from my mistakes, clearly you haven't
i dont think im pretending to be noone anymore, and you still go down as an starfish on my stufflist so as far as im concerned you're no different lol

btw kish fox was just joking im p sure

btw kish fox was just joking im p sure
yeah, I was just kidding around, but I didn't know you'd been around long enough to know what I meant

and you still go down as an starfish on my stufflist so as far as im concerned you're no different lol

holy stuff you are five lmao

i dont think im pretending to be noone anymore, and you still go down as an starfish on my stufflist so as far as im concerned you're no different lol
oh no my rep has been soiled!!!

holy stuff you are five lmao
"five inches deep in ur mom!!1!11"

watch out guys, ms terra is going to put you on a stufflist and insult you on teamspeak!

"five inches deep in ur mom!!1!11"
And that's just the tip

watch out guys, ms terra is going to put you on a stufflist and insult you on teamspeak!
you better watch out, he might just change your avatar on his client into a pony!!!!

what the forget is a stufflist anyways

what the forget is a stufflist anyways
it's like a hitlist, but he throws excrement at you instead of killing you