Author Topic: Maxx's Town TDM [OPEN!]  (Read 4286 times)

IGN: Xi
BLID: 20418
Why should I make you admin: I love building and I'm pretty decent at it, I work well with other people, and I don't randomly flip out at people. I deal well with most situations and if you want, you can give me a 'trial run' of admin to see if I'm worthy ;p
Who recommends you:  Puffin
Do you have any ideas for the server: I have lots of ideas for the server in terms of building, such as
Previous admin experiences: hosting my own server

edited application, check it again please?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:10:29 PM by Crimson »

Xi seems like one of those kids who always has a good attitude. Although I haven't seen him admin before, I think that he should be given a chance.

I think you'd do a great job.

!Recommended
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 06:09:14 PM by Rink »

IGN: (ingame name here):Radioactive Mace

BLID: (Blockland id here):28093

Why should I make you admin: (describe):
1.A couple of reasons.As this is starting, I want to help it get popular, have good players and create new builds that will attract new and more people.
2.Second is that I hate arguements, they go on forever, so I want to put a stop to them.
3.Rulebreakers everywhere, you're goin down, glitchers.

Who recommends you: (describe):
3 Admin Server 3(RP Hoster)"sure"
Delcon(Mini Empires Hoster) "Yeah." "Of course, Comrad."
Kong123(A long time hoster) "Sure"

Do you have any ideas for the server: (describe if yes, dont if no):Not currently.

Previous admin experiences: (describe):Kong123's, Trifront's, Delcon's, 3 Admin Server 3's, Eepos', Atomic Lance's, BlockLandNoob's, Brixmon's, Datablock's, Farmer's, SGT.Nuke The Whales, Whocares99

IGN: Xi
BLID: 20418
Why should I make you admin: I love building and I'm pretty decent at it, I work well with other people, and I don't randomly flip out at people. I deal well with most situations and if you want, you can give me a 'trial run' of admin to see if I'm worthy ;p
Who recommends you: Just myself, as I normally host my own servers in blockland
Do you have any ideas for the server: I have lots of ideas for the server in terms of building, such as
Previous admin experiences: hosting my own server

Please get friends that recommend you, and I will accept.

rink recommends crimson

Q. "Are we allowed to save the map?"
A. No, if you do so and I see it, you will be permanently banned from the server.

You cannot prevent us from saving it other than banning everyone or not hosting it and you do also not need to be "allowed to save" to save.

A. No, if you do so and I see it, you will be permanently banned from the server.

You cannot prevent us from saving it other than banning everyone or not hosting it and you do also not need to be "allowed to save" to save.
but if you save, you will be perma'd

but if you save, you will be perma'd
But you don't notice if I save, so nothing will happen

But you don't notice if I save, so nothing will happen
Oh, didn't know that sorry, editing FAQ.

well maybe we can't, but we can prevent you from ever coming back is what he means. And if you have enough sense, you'll never have to save.

You are accepted.

IGN: (ingame name here):Radioactive Mace

BLID: (Blockland id here):28093

Why should I make you admin: (describe):
1.A couple of reasons.As this is starting, I want to help it get popular, have good players and create new builds that will attract new and more people.
2.Second is that I hate arguements, they go on forever, so I want to put a stop to them.
3.Rulebreakers everywhere, you're goin down, glitchers.

Who recommends you: (describe):
3 Admin Server 3(RP Hoster)"sure"
Delcon(Mini Empires Hoster) "Yeah." "Of course, Comrad."
Kong123(A long time hoster) "Sure"

Do you have any ideas for the server: (describe if yes, dont if no):Not currently.

Previous admin experiences: (describe):Kong123's, Trifront's, Delcon's, 3 Admin Server 3's, Eepos', Atomic Lance's, BlockLandNoob's, Brixmon's, Datablock's, Farmer's, SGT.Nuke The Whales, Whocares99

Accepted.

well maybe we can't, but we can prevent you from ever coming back is what he means. And if you have enough sense, you'll never have to save.
How are you going to know that someone has saved in the first place unless he is being an idiot and hosts the build and claims it as his?

How are you going to know that someone has saved in the first place unless he is being an idiot and hosts the build and claims it as his?

I am having some people script an anti-save that auto-kicks people when they try to save. Hbfv said that hes gonna upload it to rtb as soon as its finished.

Don't worry about it, I removed the FAQ question.