3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 483740 times)

i LOVE this sever and all but it is getting annoying having to find the green key and enter the password to get an RPG and....oh crap....i just told you guys...erm....IGNORE WHAT I SAID

i LOVE this sever and all but it is getting annoying having to find the green key and enter the password to get an RPG and....oh crap....i just told you guys...erm....IGNORE WHAT I SAID

Protip: keys don't work when they're not on the keyboard.

Yeah sorry bout the double post, and keeping it simple is good and smart and stuff, but I think the city's kind of a crucial aspect to this RP... I dunno, it's really fun how it is, but that would just be cool...

We need a somewhat large town, with a police station and stuff

Yeah sorry bout the double post, and keeping it simple is good and smart and stuff, but I think the city's kind of a crucial aspect to this RP... I dunno, it's really fun how it is, but that would just be cool...

No, it's not crucial.
If it were crucial it would exist already.

i have a few suggestions for the server:

New life rule - cant go back to the same place where you died for at least 2 mins, and you have to forget everything that happened in your previous life

no kill messages - gives it more of a spooky feeling due to the zombies

i have a few suggestions for the server:

New life rule - cant go back to the same place where you died for at least 2 mins, and you have to forget everything that happened in your previous life

no kill messages - gives it more of a spooky feeling due to the zombies

NLR is already implemented.

NLR is not enforced. Unless it's an RP death (with the exception of Abram Terger of course) you can usually come back.

We need a somewhat large town, with a police station and stuff
That's what I'm talkin bout. Just more than the little shop zone. And if you read the history and lore, It mentions the city. Granted it says it's 'no more' but it'd be kewl if there was a super jenky city part. People could camp on the tops of the tall buildings, run away from zombies on the streets, hide behind cars, snipe n loot, of course there would be secrets... Sounds fun to me.

That's what I'm talkin bout. Just more than the little shop zone. And if you read the history and lore, It mentions the city. Granted it says it's 'no more' but it'd be kewl if there was a super jenky city part. People could camp on the tops of the tall buildings, run away from zombies on the streets, hide behind cars, snipe n loot, of course there would be secrets... Sounds fun to me.

You also forgot the fact that it was razed and bombarded by the military.

Also, please remember that this is an RP server, not a "go around shoot zombies for fun" server.

City =/= town

I was thinking like

suburbia