Poll

Remove Strato's planes? (A-10, F-18, P-51)

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Glass' Fort Wars [Re-Opening]  (Read 7040 times)

Doesn't explain why you kicked me, I was following all the rules and it was unnecessary.

Having asked him why he told me he was clearing spam and asked you not to kill him which is silly because  he should have left the minigame to do so. The kick was uncalled for and getting killed on a server while in the minigame is going to happen. After I made that point to him he seemed to start to ignore me so I'm going to post this here. If he kicks a player for an unjustified reason again I will suspend him from the administration team.

He was not clearing spam, He was out on his boat doing nothing. Also thanks for your help.

Dionysus is actually breaking several rules and doing some terrible things that aren't rules.
Like spawn killing people, He's not treating others with respect, He has several physics vehicles in his base, He is also killing people who don't even have a base yet.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 07:54:54 PM by Sentry »

Dionysus is actually breaking several rules and doing some terrible things that aren't rules.
Like spawn killing people, He's not treating others with respect, He has several physics vehicles in his base, He is also killing people who don't even have a base yet.
So ?

Like spawn killing people, What? No? He's not treating others with respect, give it to get it, lots of players like me. He has several physics vehicles in his base3, its legal., He is also killing people who don't even have a base yet. lol?

why the forget is the server passworded!

why the forget is the server passworded!
Jeez dude calm down Glass is probably fixing or adding something.

Announcement To Players & Admins

I won't be really active for the next few days, so i'm leaving administration to my Admin Team on both Fort Wars and Trench Wars. If anyone needs to contact me, Pm me or add me on Steam.

I've reopened the server.

I've reopened the server.

Yep, we cleared spam pretty well. Some bases were deleted as they were complete and utter stuff.

Enjoy :)

Checkpoints will now save when you leave the server so you don't have to hunt for your base when you leave and join back again. You can still clear your checkpoints as normal with /clearcheckpoint
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:39:47 PM by Danny Boy »

2 days ago, my friend and I (sean6258) built a small fort and did stuff. I hope my base wasn't destroyed.

2 days ago, my friend and I (sean6258) built a small fort and did stuff. I hope my base wasn't destroyed.
It would have been cleared if it looked spammy and was less than around 70 bricks.

and...... REVIVAL.

I plan on hosting within the hour.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 06:34:42 PM by Stained Glass »