Poll

Remove Strato's planes? (A-10, F-18, P-51)

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Glass' Fort Wars [Re-Opening]  (Read 7038 times)

Just curious, but whats with the money deal with making servers? Just curious since maybe I might invest in that.
What?

What?

What I mean is do you just use another computer and buy another blockland key to host another server? Otherwise I understand.

Just curious, but whats with the money deal with making servers? Just curious since maybe I might invest in that.
You can host your own server on your own internet, or buy a server from for example RTB. People can donate to the server so he can buy the server again for another month.

I can't loving play this anymore
i loving grab a plane, within the next 10 seconds a loving sidewinder gets me, or the invinsible loving AA missile turret gets me
I go inside a turret, another sidewinder hits me
I stay inside the fort, a loving sidewinder hits me
You remove the Hellfire missile, which is usually 10 times less accurate because it goes so fast that hitting accurately is impossible
Yet you leave in the sidewinder, which automatically locks on and pretty much guarantees a hit to an aircraft, and 100% of the time it is a 1-shot kill to any ground unit
I saw you get like 10-kill killstreaks with that thing
I told you about this, you simply told me "no stop complaining"
How the forget can I stop complaining when whenever i join the server you loving spam the sidewinder in every direction, killing anyone in sight

i loving grab a plane, within the next 10 seconds a loving sidewinder gets me, or the invinsible loving AA missile turret gets me
You remove the Hellfire missile, which is usually 10 times less accurate because it goes so fast that hitting accurately is impossible
Yet you leave in the sidewinder, which automatically locks on and pretty much guarantees a hit to an aircraft, and 100% of the time it is a 1-shot kill to any ground unit
How the forget can I stop complaining when whenever i join the server you loving spam the sidewinder in every direction, killing anyone in sight
What's a sidewinder?

This is so god damn accurate.
What's a sidewinder?
Auto-Lock missile, homing in on its target with 100% accuracy.

I put BlockoCombat on on the server because H&K was one of the worst packs I ever used. Also will see if I can find someone to edit the sidewinder to make it so it can only lock onto vehicles, not players.

Server was down, back up now. Added the BTR Assault vehicle and Hellfire back. Going to have work done on the F-18's Missiles.

H&K was one of the worst packs I ever used.

How, it's one of the best...

Do you not like raycasting?

also please don't mix BKT ATAC and the Blockocombat please.

How, it's one of the best...

Do you not like raycasting?

also please don't mix BKT ATAC and the Blockocombat please.
Alright. And it's terrible. The snipers loving stop planes in mid air, half the weapons can't even shoot farther than 150 Blocks.

Alright. And it's terrible. The snipers loving stop planes in mid air, half the weapons can't even shoot farther than 150 Blocks.
Then the entire weapon pack is terrible because it doesn't fit your preference?

Then your server sucks because you're not using the colorset I like!

Ain't so fair to make fun of things is it?

that is because strato's stuffty planes are really weirdly made
they all have very well defined ranges, trying to shoot someone from that far with anyything less than a rifle is an idiotic idea
there's also the most important fact that blockombat is terrible, made better by how you for some reason insisr on using two different iterations of it that don't match at all.

Why am I banned again? For being a hacker? Come on man, cut me some slack :/

Then the entire weapon pack is terrible because it doesn't fit your preference?

Then your server sucks because you're not using the colorset I like!

Ain't so fair to make fun of things is it?
Didn't fit the preference of many people. I had people non-stop telling me to get the old pack back, so I did.

I believe removing strato's planes would improve this server a lot.