Author Topic: Gay Marriage v.1000  (Read 20908 times)

IMO republicans seem to defeat the purpose of a "free" country with rights. Against abortion and gay relationships and stuff like that.

Just to offer another view, the abortion issue comes down to a "when is it considered a person" sort of thing. If it is a person and you're pro-abortion, then you are taking the rights away from that person. If it isn't a person and you're anti-abortion, then you are taking away the rights of the mother.

The gate swings both ways when it comes to "defeating the purpose of a 'free' country with rights."

As far as gay marriage is concerned, I don't see anything legally wrong with it.

It's funny how Christians say homoloveuality is evil but God wiped out almost everything on the earth with a flood and they're k with that.

Lol, I'd advise you took re-evaluate that statement because you look quite ignorant.

I hate it how religious nutjobs flamboyantly say homoloveuality is wrong, but they never support their claims. It's like kindergarten.

See the above.

Id just like someone who opposes gay marriage to tell me how it affects you and why its such a big deal.

Then I'd accept it because we was always friends.
lol'd

OT:
whatever is the best

please explain how it's wrong.

You're ignoring rights in a free country. Now if it were in the birthplace of Christianity it would be different
I could easily go on Google and search this and have for than 100 results telling you why its wrong.

I could easily go on Google and search this and have for than 100 results telling you why its wrong.
>Google
>reliable information

Error.

Alyx your a huge hillbilly lol.

>Google
>reliable information

Error.

Lol, I'd advise you took re-evaluate that statement because you look quite ignorant.

And not a single one would come from you.

And an equal amount of reasons why its right.

Alyx your a huge hillbilly lol.
You don't have to tell me.
But really take and look at the secrets thread, something that might shock you is there.

we want your opinion. Not the internets.

I gave you mine, it's not fair to us it you don't voice your own opinion. This is a friendly argument, we aren't going to rat on you. ( I hope )

give me 5 that aren't bigoted or religious.

You don't have to tell me.
But really take and look at the secrets thread, something that might shock you is there.
I saw it. Can you elaborate how you are bi but against something you are yourself?

Oh yeah alot of people are going to get mad for no good reason, lol.

I'm okay but only if my buttocks are not invaded.