Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13098 times)

what's really baffling is that a handful of youths on an internet community for a lego game are literally angry at me for posting easily avoidable things that affect them in no way
let me take a stuff on your dinner plate (without touching the peas) and tell you don't worry about it, it's not effecting your dinner in any way.

get loving lost, all you post is goddamn spam.

guys i think at this point it's just best to stop arguing with a brick wall and let him sit in his 50-foot hole

the "situation at hand" is that a handful of teenagers are choosing to see posts and then getting irrationally angry over them. if it feels like i'm not taking this seriously, it's because there is literally a handful of teenagers that are choosing to see posts that they dont like and getting irrationally angry over them.
no the situation at hand is that you're purposely ignoring what people have to say and passing it off as unnecessary hostility. you can't play the victim card when you're the one going around stepping on peoples toes

what's really baffling is that a handful of youths on an internet community for a lego game are literally angry at me for posting easily avoidable things that affect them in no way, and then say i'm dismissing valid criticism when they insult me
good lord this is why people are insulting you. because rational arguments aren't possible when you're purposefully dismissing valid criticism as unnecessary hostility

let me take a stuff on your dinner plate (without touching the peas) and tell you don't worry about it, it's not effecting your dinner in any way.

get loving lost, all you post is goddamn spam.
you only ever post in the tumblr megathread when you complain, you are /actively choosing/ to get involved in these things
no the situation at hand is that you're purposely ignoring what people have to say and passing it off as unnecessary hostility. you can't play the victim card when you're the one going around stepping on peoples toes
good lord this is why people are insulting you. because rational arguments aren't possible when you're purposefully dismissing valid criticism as unnecessary hostility
i have literally seen no valid criticism it's amazing what people will believe when they have enough idiots patting their back

well that's all about that. if you guys want to argue with what looks like a typical troll wearing a victim suit, knock yourselves out

you only ever post in the tumblr megathread when you complain, you are /actively choosing/ to get involved in these things
i have actually contributed to the thread before in a non-argumentive way, and i browse it frequently, because usually there's something entertaining going on there.

what isn't entertaining is you stuffting spam everywhere and justifying it as okay because no one is reporting you for being an idiot.

i have actually contributed to the thread before in a non-argumentive way, and i browse it frequently, because usually there's something entertaining going on there.

what isn't entertaining is you stuffting spam everywhere and justifying it as okay because no one is reporting you for being an idiot.
i have never seen you not arguing in this thread, and just because i post screencaps and images from tumblr frequently, it doesnt mean i'm "stuffting spam everywhere"
well that's all about that. if you guys want to argue with what looks like a typical troll wearing a victim suit, knock yourselves out
"well im out of ways to justify being angry because of memes"

whoops forgot to add: "MUSLIM WEIGHTS HIS OPINION ON THE CURRENT SIUATION!"

oh hey it's that friend you quoted to show that people think you're in the right

what's really baffling is that a handful of youths on an internet community for a lego game are literally angry at me for posting easily avoidable things that affect them in no way, and then say i'm dismissing valid criticism when they insult me
The forget are you doing on a high horse here? Of all the people, you think you're above anyone? Tell me you're joking. There is no way you could actually be this big headed.

Pro tip: Don't post for banned users. Sometimes you get in trouble for it, sometimes you don't, generally you shouldn't.

tell him that he owes me 20 dollars

oh hey it's that friend kimon quoted to show that people think he's in the right
this was badly worded, sorry.

Pro tip: Don't post for banned users. Sometimes you get in trouble for it, sometimes you don't, generally you shouldn't.
i didn't post for him
he just sent me that and i thought it was a good addition to the thread