Poll

Rate the weapon

It's a good gun. I've used it before.
I tried it but it just wasn't meant for me.
I've never played the game.

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas Service Rifle  (Read 18623 times)

I'll make it brief:

Information

Sound/firing rate example

If anyone has the skills to make something like this, it'd be much appreciated.

EDIT: I have someone working on it. Preview:

IMPORTANT EDIT (12/12/11): Before you say "Re-skin an M16" and all that, please note some differences:

Modern M16
-Semi AND Automatic firing rates
-Combat stock with adjustability
-Colored black/grey
-Medium clip (30 rounds on average)
-Ability to use underslung grenade launcher
-Can also use flashlights, laser sights, scopes, etc.

Vietnam era AR-15 (Serv. Rifle)
-Semi-auto firing rate
-Wood stock/handguard/grip finish
-No "combat stock" like the M16
-No waterproof handguard
-Smaller clip (20 rounds)

« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 03:22:38 PM by Ev Dowg »

It's basically an M16 with a wood finish. We have plenty of those in Blockland.

I figure that would be a simple re-texture...

I figure that would be a simple re-texture...

That's basically all it is.

The gun sucks in the game, I personally hate it.

Also, I'm guessing this is for your NCR clan, eh?

I was so disappointed when I got this in F:NV and it wasn't automatic

I was disappointed that you can't switch modes, you figure games by now would include optional automatic or semi-automatic modes by now.

Also, I'm guessing this is for your NCR clan, eh?

Correct

I was disappointed that you can't switch modes, you figure games by now would include optional automatic or semi-automatic modes by now.

Inorite? Although the Upgraded Springs mod for the wep increases the rate of fire a bit. Then there's the Assault Carbine for like, 4000 caps which is basically re-skinned with an M16 model and automatic mode.

It's basically an M16 with a wood finish. We have plenty of those in Blockland.

With wood? No. And that's why I need a brand new add-on. It's not entirely complete.

Correct
Well in that matter, your on your own.

I'm pretty sure nobody is going to make a rifle just for your clan, unless they are in your clan.

Really? It is!?
That's sweet!

With wood? No. And that's why I need a brand new add-on. It's not entirely complete.

Get someone to edit their M16 model. All they have to do is change the barrel, stock and handle to the color brown.

Here is your generic M16, there has to be at least one on Blockland. I guarantee it.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 08:48:56 PM by Lørd Tøny »

lord tony stop stuffting on stuff, its not an automatic weapon, which all(that ive seen, atleast) m16's in blockland are.

lord tony stop stuffting on stuff, its not an automatic weapon, which all(that ive seen, atleast) m16's in blockland are.

I'm not stuffting on anything, I am just telling him we have plenty of M16 based weaponry.

By the way a simple script line edit can change the M16 from an automatic weapon to a semi-automatic weapon. You could even just replace it with the default gun script if you wanted to.

All someone needs to do is change the Stock, barrel and handle brown and change it from an automatic to a semi-automatic weapon.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:50:10 PM by Lørd Tøny »

snip
[/quot

No matter how simple it may seem, I suck at the most simplest scripting. If I was in charge of scripting, I'd do so much as breathe and the computer would explode.