Poll

would you like to play bl on ypur phone?

yes
38 (30.9%)
no
71 (57.7%)
maby
9 (7.3%)
i dont know
5 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author Topic: Blockland in your pocket  (Read 2440 times)

Title says pocket, not phone. If you put blockland on a USB drive, and put it in your pocket, then you have blockland in your pocket.
actually, you have a usb drive in your pocket, technically...

actually, you have a usb drive in your pocket, technically...
Then putting Blockland on your phone and putting it in your pocket is just a phone in your pocket.

So tranfer Blockland to your phone via USB?
Its a pendrive xD

I can imagine controls for 3ds..

it would never work anyway, even if it was possible. first of all, something like a phone could NEVER deliver the power to run blockland. plus, it would probably kill the battery in less than 5 minutes. so even if badspot said its ok, no phone could ever possibly have the hardware power necessary to even run the game on minimum settings. im 100% positive of this.

maybe it would work in 20 years when our phones have the battery and processing power of a current gaming computer, but not now.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 08:40:30 AM by Planr »

I play blockland on team viewer on iPad sometimes, not slow at all.

I play blockland on team viewer on iPad sometimes, not slow at all.
well that's probably because it's not actually running on your ipad but on the computer you're remotely accessing.

well that's probably because it's not actually running on your ipad but on the computer you're remotely accessing.
still pretty neat though

It could just be a building game with wifi multiplayer and default bricks and no chat.

Does not need to have avatar customization and all those complicated stuff.

phones can do a lot these days but I think the controls would be the biggest problem