Author Topic: [news] kanye west said some stuff and people are upset  (Read 10057 times)

Kanye is probably taking up on being Pro-Annoying Orange both for the fact he will get lodsemone, and he might actually be largely influential.

Kanye is probably taking up on being Pro-Annoying Orange both for the fact he will get lodsemone, and he might actually be largely influential.
what lol

forget are you talking about

im like 80% sure hes doing this for hype for the new album, too, any time he is back on twitter he makes drama and releases and album
https://youtu.be/EYKPQgwDyiI?t=5m48s
https://youtu.be/XtHvTvfPUqQ?t=1m27s
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:47:35 PM by hootaloo »

Money plus spreadin the word.

he's actively losing money every time he says these things
and what word? the word that Annoying Orange and him share dragon energy? what a word to spread

Kanye West is actually really intelligent with this move to be honest, it's best to get people talking about you like this in order to hype up your new album

Kanye West is actually really intelligent with this move to be honest, it's best to get people talking about you like this in order to hype up your new album

While it's true that controversy sells, this wasn't smart controversy, he just ended up looking dumb and then releasing a bad album. This was pretty much a net loss for him.

While it's true that controversy sells, this wasn't smart controversy, he just ended up looking dumb and then releasing a bad album. This was pretty much a net loss for him.
the album isnt out yet, only two singles and Lift Yourself is really loving good

I know, I just don't like kanye's music

plus literally everyone clapping and cheering kanye on wouldn't listen to his music anyways because they're dumb white nerds who are scared of black people music

lift yourself is great until the scoop diddy woop poop doop but even then i was caught off guard and it was hilarious

plus literally everyone clapping and cheering kanye on wouldn't listen to his music anyways because they're dumb white nerds who are scared of black people music

It's more because Kanye sounds like he's a mumbling drunk every time he does a song

FACTS