Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 548228 times)

Where do you need to go? :o
I don't get it. :c

I need hours for my permit driving, and experience in the winter would be nice. We don't necessarily need to go anywhere, driving in itself is enough.

She said a stupid comment, especially considering Im up at 9 almost always. I've already told her countless times I actually wake up before I get out of bed, but she's too stubborn to absorb anything anyone says.

No, Im in Spanish II B and don't plan to take more because I might die.

She said a stupid comment, especially considering Im up at 9 almost always. I've hero told her countless times I actually wake up before I get out of bed, but she's too stubborn to absorb anything anyone says.
I still don't understand it. She made a comment on your sleeping habits, maybe she just finds it unusual for a teen to be up at 10 in the morning on a weekend. That doesn't make her stubborn.

It just seems to me that you don't like her in general, so you're looking for reasons to justify it. I have to say, from your 'adventures' with her I read, she doesn't seem like all that bad of a person. A bit odd, yes, but you seem to be more critical of her than she comes off as "stupid" or "stubborn". :s

No, Im in Spanish II B and don't plan to take more because I might die.
Hah. I'm going up to Spanish V AP by senior year.

When I look back upon some of the old models I made, I hate them, and can't believe I ever thought they were good.

When I look back upon some of the old models I made, I hate them, and can't believe I ever thought they were good.
Exact same for me.

65% of the poly's in them are completely redundant.

Oh god, GlaDOS is awesome.

I still don't understand it. She made a comment on your sleeping habits, maybe she just finds it unusual for a teen to be up at 10 in the morning on a weekend. That doesn't make her stubborn.

It just seems to me that you don't like her in general, so you're looking for reasons to justify it. I have to say, from your 'adventures' with her I read, she doesn't seem like all that bad of a person. A bit odd, yes, but you seem to be more critical of her than she comes off as "stupid" or "stubborn". :s

Its not that she's a bad person, but she finds reasons to call out both my sister and I for odd reasons if our actions don't relate to the way she grew up. She has a hard time gripping society, that its the way that it is. She needs to learn Im not going to change because she doesn't like the way I am.

As for this specific situation, she made a comment I found to be a dumb one because as I said, Im never asleep until ten o clock in the morning like she was implying. Its like saying if I were to come in to work when I was supposed to be, and my boss says that Im here early when I come in every day on time. Her comment didn't make any sense, and she makes odd comments like these constantly and I haven't found a legitimate reason for her actions besides her wanting to criticize others.

Kyzor, who made your avatar? You? It's the greatest avatar I've ever seen.

Kyzor, who made your avatar? You? It's the greatest avatar I've ever seen.

I didn't make the base image, I found that from a Google Image search, however I did alter color balance, hue/saturation levels, and brightness/contrast in the image, and added the white glow around the bird.

EDIT: Attachments added, in order of before, after.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 04:23:18 PM by Raeyok »

Its not that she's a bad person, but she finds reasons to call out both my sister and I for odd reasons if our actions don't relate to the way she grew up. She has a hard time gripping society, that its the way that it is. She needs to learn Im not going to change because she doesn't like the way I am.
Some people are like that. Many don'tt exactly grasp what society is, but thats not bad. It just makes her different. And I'm sorry to be blunt, but she's not going to change because you don't like the way she is.

As for this specific situation, she made a comment I found to be a dumb one because as I said, Im never asleep until ten o clock in the morning like she was implying. Its like saying if I were to come in to work when I was supposed to be, and my boss says that Im here early when I come in every day on time. Her comment didn't make any sense, and she makes odd comments like these constantly and I haven't found a legitimate reason for her actions besides her wanting to criticize others.
Maybe she it was because she just sees things differently from you. Dear, it really was a harmless comment. You may see it as personal criticism, but how do you know she just isn't trying to start a conversation? Maybe she was trying to be nice in her own way. You don't know why she does the things she does and I understand that behaviors you may not be used to a difficult to deal with, but how do you think she feels being in a household that is unfamiliar to her? Maybe she is trying to hold onto a scrap of her life.

Some people are like that. Many don'tt exactly grasp what society is, but thats not bad. It just makes her different. And I'm sorry to be blunt, but she's not going to change because you don't like the way she is.
Maybe she it was because she just sees things differently from you. Dear, it really was a harmless comment. You may see it as personal criticism, but how do you know she just isn't trying to start a conversation? Maybe she was trying to be nice in her own way. You don't know why she does the things she does and I understand that behaviors you may not be used to a difficult to deal with, but how do you think she feels being in a household that is unfamiliar to her? Maybe she is trying to hold onto a scrap of her life.

With all due respect, Mage, you can't make judgements and assumptions of someone you don't know in real life. Im aware she's not going to change, however Im not asking her to, merely wanting her to not say anything if she has nothing nice to say. She wouldnt have made such an odd comment as a line of conversation; something like, "Oh, you're up," would have been more logical and nicer. Her household isn't unfamiliar to her, after all she's been living with my father and sister for quite a few years. Im sorry but your last statement is really unrelated as well. Im afraid I don't see things on the same levels that you seem to, Magick. I apologize if Im being unreasonable and whatnot, for I haven't had a good day.

Progress on something I forgot about. Made a hammer, slanted grip, grippier looking grip, and something else, as well.

I finally figured out how to extract Portal's music files from its game content cache.

Is that why you were playing earlier?