Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 166839 times)

forget I made a replica of the Roger Young, can't wait to shoot bugs with it.

forget. So close.

Still, its a good update with new features. Just gotta wait a bit longer

New update: We now have new lovey ass doors with the offset so it aligns with walls. I really like that.

Theres a new material called superconductors that are needed for major blocks

Batteries have new behaviors, allowing them to charge and give off power at the same time.

Small ship roosterpit now has a conveyor at the front.

New hydrogen related blocks, including the hydrogen thruster. Hydrogen is generated from Oxygen Generators. Hydrogen tanks are also now needed for jetpacks.

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PRornEB0r0

Post here: http://forum.keenswh.com/threads/update-01-105-hydrogen-thrusters-mp-improvements-new-battery-behavior-slide-doors.7370834/

edit: Something tells me, though, that something is going to happen tomorrow. I don't know. There is going to be a developer livestream, too, incase you guys didnt hear. That should be really exciting
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 05:08:28 PM by LoLBert »

god damn it. what a waste of a 2nd anniversary

get ready marek, face stabbing will commence soon

well the doors and thrusters are cool but fuk jetpacks need hydrogen now :(

I don't like how you can't get battery cells back, that kinda annoyed me. They'll probably change it up, I hope. Scrap metal is far less in worth than a battery cell.

I don't like how you can't get battery cells back, that kinda annoyed me. They'll probably change it up, I hope. Scrap metal is far less in worth than a battery cell.

If I understand correctly, if they didn't do that, then people could just grind dead batteries down and rebuild them for another 30% power.

>watching update video

>blue planet with big moon

>"wow. what a stupid looking planet"

>wait a minute

If I understand correctly, if they didn't do that, then people could just grind dead batteries down and rebuild them for another 30% power.
having them not start with charge would be an easy fix to that
Edit: oh that's what they changed nevermind
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:44:27 AM by kanew2000 »

having them not start with charge would be an easy fix to that
Edit: oh that's what they changed nevermind

It's still not a good change imo.

True. They should at least give something more than scrap metal, that or a few of the battery cells back

I just hope it's possible to disable your jetpack using hydrogen, like oxygen can be disabled.

It's still not a good change imo.
Yeah I'm not sure why they made them start with 30% life.

Yeah I'm not sure why they made them start with 30% life.
probably to work better with projector auto-fighters/torcreeps or something

aaa there's so much you can do in this game, not enough people to play with :(

aaa there's so much you can do in this game, not enough people to play with :(
I've been wanting to play but damn, not enough stuff to do in my opinion. Make ship, fly ship, destroy ship, repeat