Author Topic: SPO's Vault Escape!  (Read 4172 times)

About

This isn't a jail escape.
There are two teams, the vault citizens, and the vault security. It is like a jail escape, except take out the freekilling and guards shoot on sight. There will be a max of 5 security guards and 20 total player limit. Vault citizens must make it to the vault exit and escape the vault before the security kills them all. Security has weapons and 1 life. Vault citizens have melee weapons found among the vault, and 2 lives.

I found that Blok explained the gameplay well enough. Here it is:
The guards are trying to put down an uprising, basically. They need to work together to prevent citizens from escaping, and they need to stick together to hunt down the remaining citizens and kill them. If guards leave the vault door room, citizens will escape easily. If all of the guards stay in the vault door room, they will be overwhelmed if the citizens are smart enough to all attack at once. Guards don't want to go on the offense or defense, they need to be sort of a defensive offense; keeping some guards in the vault door room to stop escapees and sending a group deep into the vault to prevent the citizens from grouping up and overwhelming the guards.

The citizens are trying to escape and/or kill all of the guards. They need to work together to plan their attack. If every citizen tries to do everything themselves, they will lose. They must stick together and take out guards one by one. Citizens cannot take out all the guards at once. The citizens want to do the same as the guards in that they want to keep the guards from getting into the main vault area so they can gather weapons and prepare to storm the vault door room.

Administration

Pass
Tokerovin
Swollow
Arix
Colten
Mr.Nobody
Blok
Jirue
Pablo
Wrapperup

Pictures

Now this server doesnt really work well with a low playercount.
 Join now!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:17:15 PM by Passta »

I am joining the server, it seems like something new.

you know the server would be more fun with some people.
people are joining here and there but without more than 8 players at a time it is boring.
people leave before more can join.
vicious cycle
help
please

sounds like fun.
joining

i was hoping for a wily, tactical game and got a slightly varied tdm.. maybe that's all it was ever meant to be. this has a fun aspect to it, better than most servers in blockland, though nothing special =(   i am curious about the number of people who worked on this, because it's pretty low scale for a clan project. maybe if i played it longer i would see more in it

vaults is fun and all, but i hope spo can pull off cooler stuff in the future

This isn't like a jail escape.
There are two teams, the vault citizens, and the vault security. It is like a jail escape, except take out the freekilling and guards shoot on sight.

it's like a jail escape... the only difference is that guards shoot on sight
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:49:30 PM by Monkeyboy »

And welcome back, Furdle!

This isn't a jail escape.
It is like a jail escape,
a jail escape is still a jail escape even if you take out freekilling
plornt did this. it was still a jail escape.

vaults is fun and all, but i hope spo can pull off cooler stuff in the future

it's like a jail escape... the only difference is that guards shoot on sight
you aren't going to get anything really tactical out of blockland. it doesn't have the aesthetics.

I accidentally added a like into that. sorry, grammatical trends.

it's nothing like a jail escape. there aren't cells, there's no rping involved, it's fast paced, and best of all, free killing doesn't exist.

And welcome back, Furdle!
what. furdle had nothing to do with this.

a jail escape is still a jail escape even if you take out freekilling
plornt did this. it was still a jail escape.
play the server before you start reviewing it, okay.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:54:40 PM by Passta »

what. furdle had nothing to do with this.
But, but he just came back

But, but he just came back
I do believe he is still in Africa. I would know if he wasn't.

you aren't going to get anything really tactical out of blockland. it doesn't have the aesthetics.

I accidentally added a like into that. sorry, grammatical trends.

it's nothing like a jail escape. there aren't cells, there's no rping involved, it's fast paced, and best of all, free killing doesn't exist.

i've played very tactical servers in blockland before, one of them a jail escape. what do aesthetics have to do with tactics? aren't aesthetics just the looks, the atmosphere? (yes)

although players didn't spawn in them, i'm pretty sure i saw some cells... i said jail escape, not jail rp-- in any case, there was rarely any rping going on in jail rps. while it is fast paced, i've seen fast paced jail rps before and you restated the one abnormality that i did

you are only relating the two because they have the same word in the names of them. when I play the server, it feels nothing like a jail escape.
and why does it even matter if it feels like a jail escape to some people? doesn't affect it.

Jail Escape and Jail RP

What is the difference?