Author Topic: Siba: The abusive admin on a banning spree. (On Zapk's Rising Lava server.)  (Read 15523 times)

i'm not talking about people who stuff on everyone 24/7. i'm talking about the guys that will make a careless comment about somebody or something. most people on the internet will do it without thinking. you're being overly sensitive and your incessant banning is what is going to make the server unpopular.

Despite the common claim, when I am administrating normally, I do warn the players most of the time.

Players who are at least kicked have repeated offences or do something that is worth a kick the first time.

also i'd argue that preventing teams is important; when the best players on the server team up, it just makes the rest of the people want to leave.

It has yet to be an issue of any kind, it's something everyone deals with normally and a few insults here and there, but it was most of the players that were talking there targeting a single person.

Please explain how I was "treating the player like stuff".

Never tell your password to anyone.
5:19 PM - siba: I've removed Zeblote from the administration team and server.
5:20 PM - siba: Abusing his admin powers, encouraging others to treat teamers like stuff, and breaking parts of the build.
9:33 PM - Zapk: What?!
10:00 PM - siba: HI.
10:00 PM - siba: You there?
10:00 PM - siba: Want to talk about the stuff?
10:01 PM - Zapk: Yeah
10:01 PM - siba: Okay.
10:01 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/xrqbn1r.png
10:01 PM - siba: In this image.
10:01 PM - siba: We see Zeblote and Datablock ganging up on Gidyspace011 because he is teaming with a friend.
10:01 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/whDo9Ag.png
10:01 PM - siba: In this image.
10:02 PM - Zapk: "no you aren't"
10:02 PM - siba: We see Zeblote correcting his spelling mistake and the rest of the server continuing to make fun of it.
10:02 PM - Zapk: He's just being funny, nothing wrong.
10:02 PM - siba: Evidence backs that up in the next few pics.
10:02 PM - siba: Hang on.
10:02 PM - Zapk: Correcting mistakes is fine.
10:02 PM - Zapk: Infact I do it all the time.
10:02 PM - siba: Yes but allowing the whole server to gang up on the player is not.
10:02 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/PDxR5U8.png
10:03 PM - siba: In this image, continued making fun of gidy regarding his spelling.
10:03 PM - Zapk: Zeblote never said "make fun of him!1!"
10:03 PM - siba: Hannng on, still coming.
10:03 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/BZdMrYk.png
10:03 PM - siba: Unsure of this image.
10:03 PM - siba: Looks like just proof that Maddix and Gidy were teaming.
10:03 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/PbD1scG.png
10:04 PM - siba: Gidy complains about the players making fun of him for teaming.
10:04 PM - siba: Zeblote retorts with "says the nobo (noob) teaming up"
10:04 PM - siba: And I am unsure as to why.
10:04 PM - siba: But I do not have the image here of Zeblote admitting to breaking parts of the builds.
10:04 PM - siba: With a response of "because I can"
10:05 PM - siba: Gonna try to find it here...
10:05 PM - Zapk: Breaking parts of the build?
10:05 PM - siba: Destroying the top of festung due to 'camping'.
10:05 PM - siba: As well as parts of SPO castle.
10:05 PM - Zapk: ah ok
10:06 PM - siba: Can't seem to find the image, Armageddon can back me up on this tho.
10:06 PM - siba: He saw everything and took the images/brought me in the server.
10:06 PM - siba: I joined to be faced with players making fun of gidy, and two players continuously spamming #swag #yolo hashtags filling the chat at a constant rate.
10:07 PM - siba: And Zeblote not doing stuff.
10:07 PM - siba: And after hearing about all this and feeling rightfully so that he abused his power.
10:07 PM - siba: I removed his auto admin, he re-added himself and left.
10:07 PM - siba: I removed it again and banned him for 15 days.
10:08 PM - siba: Look at the reason in your banlist yourself, too long for the GUI.
10:08 PM - siba: Anyway, he abused his power, treated a player like stuff, allowed others to treat said player like stuff (encouraging it), and destroyed parts of the build possibly for personal gain.
10:09 PM - siba: And it was enough for a friend to message me on RTB.
10:09 PM - siba: Thoughts?
10:09 PM - siba: forget gotta find that admittance img.
10:09 PM - siba: Arma is not online at this time.
10:09 PM - siba: So I cannot retrieve them.
10:10 PM - siba: I'll go through my history...
10:10 PM - siba: This a picture you saw?
10:10 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/OeRrnsq.png
10:11 PM - siba: Annnd the breaking builds proof.
10:11 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/LekiERS.png
10:11 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/jmLWIR6.png
10:11 PM - Zapk: "because i can"
10:11 PM - Zapk: What is he responding too?
10:11 PM - Zapk: to*
10:11 PM - siba: Breaking builds.
10:11 PM - Zapk: Proof?
10:11 PM - siba: First image.
10:12 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/jmLWIR6.png
10:12 PM - siba: http://i.imgur.com/LekiERS.png
10:12 PM - siba: Second image.
10:12 PM - Zapk: kk
10:12 PM - siba: I initially banned both of the spammers for teaming up as well but rebanned them for a day after Arma told me they weren't part of it.
10:13 PM - siba: Just spammed the server.
10:13 PM - siba: And Datablock is allegedly part of this.
10:13 PM - siba: As bad as Zeblote according to Arma.
10:13 PM - siba: No proof on that really tho.
10:13 PM - siba: So I didn't do anything,
10:14 PM - siba: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240197.0
10:14 PM - siba: Oh stuff.
10:15 PM - Zapk: Put the proof in the topic
10:15 PM - Zapk: he has no ground
10:15 PM - Zapk: like at all
10:15 PM - Zapk: lol

Yes you do after you banned the most active admin. Noone is there administrating the server.
Me getting rid of you eliminated all problems in the server at the time.

Oh, and giddy changed his name and rejoined in hopes of you and the other players not targeting him any further.

siba has no right to ban another super admin over a trivial issue that the host was ok with.
I cannot predict every possible instance in which the host might have done something that I did not think was okay, I had no knowledge of him supposedly allowing this, and given his reaction to me building a tower outside of the minigame far from the build to watch, I'd say at first glance he wouldn't be okay with that.

You also put up a stuff argument and started basically trailing off, saying other outside problems were reason for your reaction to Giddy.

siba has no right to ban another super admin over a trivial issue that the host was ok with.
I never disputed that he didn't overreact. I just said he has the right to be annoyed with your administration methods. You changed the gameplay without prior warning, to the disapproval of certain players including siba.

Yes, you can use the argument that since you are admin you can do what you want. Then again, siba is also admin and can use the same excuse to banning you.

Oh, and giddy changed his name and rejoined in hopes of you and the other players not targeting him any further.
You do not have to repeat your quote, none of those images show "treating the player like stuff"

In case you're wondering while I answered "because i can", that's simply because I already answered it 2 times and was getting sick of that gidy asking the same question all the time.

Explain how I have "personal gain" from modifying some heavily camped parts of the map. The whole server has a gain from that. Previously, you dropped being admin because you were pushed off the stairs by a camper. Now, removing some heavily camped parts of maps is equal to banning Badspot for no reason, appearantly. You make no sense.

I suspect that gidy guy is your brother? Why the hell do you care so much about him? You would never give any stuffs about other players, instead ban them for no reason and without warning.

You also put up a stuff argument and started basically trailing off, saying other outside problems were reason for your reaction to Giddy.
There was no reason to discuss anything with you. You would just be mad no matter what I said. All RTB chats that you quoted here show this behavior.

I don't want to take sides, but I am slightly leaning toward Zeblote.

You can't just deadmin a guy for "treating players like stuff." That must be consulted with the host or the host should do it himself.

Pretty stupid how Siba basically ragequit before, saying the server was stuff. If it's stuff, why do you care about it lol?

you've still yet to explain how his map altering was abusive. and despite your claim that you give players warnings, it seems zeblote was just banned out of the blue because you didn't like the way he talked to a player. also remember that zapk leaves administration to his admin's jurisdiction; and by zeblote's jurisdiction, teams aren't cool.

it seems zeblote was just banned out of the blue because you didn't like the way he talked to a player.
No, that was a bit different.

-siba randomly joins and starts a large argument.
-siba claims to "have enough evidence to remove me from the admin list and ban me"
-siba randomly bans Datablock for not supporting his opinion.
-siba randomly kicks another person for using hashtags.
-siba removes me from the admin list and tries to ban me, but can't.
-siba leaves the server. (maybe he was hoping that I would ban him, but I did not)
-I start an RTB chat with siba asking what the hell is wrong.
-siba continues yelling at me, not leaving any room for discussion or explanations.
-I give up chatting with siba and leave blockland.
-siba joins the server and bans me and several others for not joining his point of view.

what was the argument about?

what was the argument about?
about my opinion on teaming up in a free for all dm, how I appearantly am treating gidy like stuff, how I don't ban people for bullstuff reasons like "disrespecting admin" or typing 5 messages of spam, and how modifying the build is appearantly equal to abusing eval to delete all files and crash the server.

about how expressing my opinion on teaming up in a free for all dm is appearantly not allowed,
fixed that part

I joined the server in response to a complaint made by a player with images of you claiming you could destroy parts of the build for reason of "because i can"

I was faced with tons of hashtag spam, and began looking over the evidence provided by the player.

The evidence appeared to show you calling the player a noob, correcting his words, making fun of him for still having the censor filter on, and not dealing with the other players in the server joining in on the fact.

I tried to rid you from the server as fast as possible, it was my #1 priority.
I kicked the player you talk about for spamming, he had no opposing argument that I saw.

Eventually I leave and rejoin upon the player telling me you left, so I rejoin and ban you for 15 days for;

Treating a player like stuff, encouraging(should have been allowing) others to do so, and destroying parts of the build.

You talk about benefiting the gameplay of the server by destroying parts of the build so players cannot camp, yet you and others made fun of a player to the point of him rejoining with a different name so as to avoid it all.

This will be the last post I make, and I've decided not to bother with the server any longer, dealing with this stuff has gotten old.

and I've decided not to bother with the server any longer, dealing with this stuff has gotten old.
So you're giving up administrating it again? I wonder how long that'll last this time?

The evidence appeared to show you calling the player a noob, correcting his words, making fun of him for still having the censor filter on, and not dealing with the other players in the server joining in on the fact.
That's the normal talk going on in any server... are you handicapped?

I joined the server in response to a complaint made by a player with images of you claiming you could destroy parts of the build for reason of "because i can"

I was faced with tons of hashtag spam, and began looking over the evidence provided by the player.

I tried to rid you from the server as fast as possible, it was my #1 priority.
I kicked the player you talk about for spamming, he had no opposing argument that I saw.

Eventually I leave and rejoin upon the player telling me you left, so I rejoin and ban you for 15 days for;

Treating a player like stuff, encouraging(should have been allowing) others to do so, and destroying parts of the build.

You talk about benefiting the gameplay of the server by destroying parts of the build so players cannot camp, yet you and others made fun of a player to the point of him rejoining with a different name so as to avoid it all.

This will be the last post I make, and I've decided not to bother with the server any longer, dealing with this stuff has gotten old.
Then don't come back again.