Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 778027 times)

So, here I am at endgame, everything is complete. I'm at the point where I'm just gonna straight up build the biggest colony I can.

i'm trying to make my ship into a comfy train, since i'm a novakid
i'll post pics tomorrow

I'm apparently not the only one having issues with hosting these servers. The 1.0 update seriously sped up the tickrate on servers or whatever, and it's causing some massive performance issues once you start racking on more than six or seven players.

Hopefully it gets resolved soon, I feel bad it's straining so much

Argh, the beginning of this game is really difficult D:

i expected colonies to be frustrating but making them is surprisingly fun

i'm halfway through taking over a hylotl castle. surprisingly enough, even with the original hylotl furnishings, nearly all of my colonists are glitch.

Good to know they're getting back on track with gameplay, I'm keeping an eye on development. The new update made the game a lot more enjoyable

Good to know they're getting back on track with gameplay, I'm keeping an eye on development. The new update made the game a lot more enjoyable
especially with more story and the hunger added in as well, both of these really set the game for me

hunger added in as well

Hunger has been a thing for a while, nothing new. I will admit, I like where things are going, but it's too short for my liking. The only thing I could do now is continue with the universes largest colony or start a new character.

i was once given a mission to wipe out a couple of apex scientists

i dug up where the marker was at and was immediately greeted by 5 submachine guns sticking out of the dirt like i accidentally stumbled into a redneck zombie jamboree

my crewmate gets stuck in the floor every time she takes a nap