Author Topic: sephiroth shot up his school  (Read 84759 times)

also i found a news article about the investigation
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/us/aztec-high-school-shooting-william-atchison/index.html
im waiting for BLF to be mentioned.

I think it was zealot
No, i know what u mean and I think it was tomthegeek. It was pretty stuffty too. ignor plz

WHO THE forget SAID FINNS ARE BAD

YOU WILL NOW DIE honor student

finns are bad

No, i know what u mean and I think it was tomthegeek. It was pretty stuffty too. ignor plz

:( my name is not will.

breaking news:
sephiroth isnt dead I saw him on halo reach

it does say he lives in mexico
close enough I guess

No but for real what are the odds that I run into someone with the name of Sephiroth on halo reach?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 03:09:35 AM by Darth C3P0² »

No but for real what are the odds that I run into someone with the name of Sephiroth on halo reach?
I hate to break it to you.

But it's the name of a major character in a very popular JRPG.

breaking news:
close enough I guess

You met a dead person on a dead game, not too surprising.

I mean for all we know YOU might be dead

breaking news:

close enough I guess

are you legit handicapped

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 05:31:41 AM by Darth C3P0² »

"Hey guys I found someone on a halo server that has the name sephiroth, so it automatically means it's the same guy"

Is everyone just going to ignore the fact that Darth is involved and he's coming for us next?

"Hey guys I found someone on a halo server that has the name sephiroth, so it automatically means it's the same guy"
Ok, fine, just totally ignore the fact that I asked what are the chances and make me seem loving handicapped.
Is everyone just going to ignore the fact that Darth is involved and he's coming for us next?
you better start running about now ;)