Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2452154 times)

Omg finally they buffed the eureka effect, the build rate decrease doesn't seem too bad

WTH VALVE 50%?!?!!?!?

Hey guys, undocumented changes:
Updated the backpack icons for the Director's Vision, Meet the Medic, Schadenfreude, High Five! and Shred Alert taunts.
Added a prompt above players in the High Five! taunt pose.
Taunts that were push-to-hold are now toggles. Pressing the action key once will let the player hold their pose until the action key is pressed again
Moved the Director's Vision from the Action slot to the currently unused Taunt slot.
Fixed Spy's revolvers not using the Spy's hand in reload animations.
Food props now sometimes spawn when using a teleporter.
Updated the equip_regions of El Muchacho.
Updated the item type of Brawling Buccaneer and Hornblower.

Hey guys, undocumented changes:
The new backpack icons for the taunts

Also, what's that unused taunt slot about? Would that overwrite normal weapon taunts or would it randomly switch between the weapon's taunt and the equipped taunt item?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 05:55:55 PM by Masterlegodude »

You still have a Manniversary Package?

Moved the Director's Vision from the Action slot to the currently unused Taunt slot.

Wouldn't that make it...used?

Food props now sometimes spawn when using a teleporter.

Seems like we're getting close to the end of this bread stuff

maybe it's an allegory for e3

valve isn't bringing the bread out until the right time

You still have a Manniversary Package?
Not my screenshot, someone on Facepunch posted it

hey who wants to play engi bros w/ me :3

maybe it's an allegory for e3

valve isn't bringing the bread out until the right time
valve is rolling in the dough

Anyone else have problems downloading this update? I keep getting stuck at 36.2 MB of 70.2 MB, i've tried pausing and un-pausing, and restarting Steam, but neither worked

I think this might actually be worse than before, there's no way you can keep up with pressure on your Sentry and it takes twice as long to get everything to level 3, I'd much rather just be unable to carry my stuff

Plus I don't have a reload key anymore because who the forget manually reloads

Putting the question mark before the exclamation point is preferred because the primary emotion is questioning with the exclamation added for emphasis
I think the new Eureka Effect discourages nesting and encourages offensive support

Oh also in the new update they made it so building Dispenser with the Gunslinger equipped now only costs 70 metal