Author Topic: Warhammer 40K Dreadnot  (Read 4511 times)

Blockland does need more vehicles with built-in weapons, but if I recall, Bleh was the only one who could do that I have yet to see him in retail.

The other problem is that mechs would be really tricky for a common modder to work the animation for the legs. I'm all for this, but I just thought I should point out it probably won't happen.

That's the problem, you won't ever see him in retail.

good. hes immature. left crying like a little bitch.

anyways. you could just get a bunch of other people and hide all their limbs and mount a minigun to their legs then let them shoot for you.

The Lego Dreadnought's Left arm is only different because there are different types of dreadnoughts. Some could be missile dreadnoughts or close combat.
So its only natural that its different.

@wolf: oh

@Wedge: yes that is a major problem but who else knows? don't you guys experiment with the scripts?

Big bump...
Shhhhhhhrooooooo...... back to front page! *DING*
Everyone aboard!
Anyways... since that Caffeine Boy is making some Marine things, maybe we should make Warhammer 40K mod... at least the marines.

Anyways... since that Caffeine Boy is making some Marine things, maybe we should make Warhammer 40K mod... at least the marines.
Sure why not.

Would be cool to have some warhammer stuff.

This would so loving own.

You know what would be really cool? A whole RPG based on the Dawn of War Dark Crusade campaign.

Heh, coincidence. I was just playing it and I plan to make a Necron Summoning Core in Blockland.

Why not start a war hammer sever , we have the boltguns , any other guns you guys want ill try to make one .

All we have is weapons and a Decal. We need to work more for it to be worth doing.

true how about we ask caffine if he is making any more  weapons . You could make some decals and i'll get to work modeling ?

Caff and I are already working on a WH40K mod as we speak. I have a Rhino 50% complete and I believe caff is working on some more weapons.

Dreadnought is not on the list however.

can i be on it

Sure. Contact caff and see if he has anything for you to work on.