Author Topic: the 'let's go back in time' thread  (Read 10241 times)

put it this way: I dislike highly obnoxious people

aw, shame, I thought your character you had before was cute.
linko i love cute characters

u mustve been really disliking me today then LOL

it's my custom art from my old friend
but yeah
i'd get back into it
if half of the population wasn't so loving cancerous-ly handicapped.

should be right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOpQdzyQeoE

but yeah
i'd get back into it
just because you like a thing doesnt mean you have to be in a fandom
i like anthro characters and robot characters and whatever and im not in a fandom

fair enough but I don't think I was being obnoxious :I

I love your avatar btw suddz, what's it from?

my uh.. cancerous drawing times
speaking of which, going to upload something new (probably that cute char face or something)

but yeah
i'd get back into it
you just gotta hang out with the right people

fair enough but I don't think I was being obnoxious :I

I love your avatar btw suddz, what's it from?
ever heard of the barvest? kind of destroyed any credibility you had by making that

the name suddz attakz makes me really want to kill myself
i'll make an alt sometime most likely.. However, ja, i'll probably just hang as guppy forget face. Annnnnnywaaaaaays, what the absolute forget is this barvest and harvest bullstuff.

you just gotta hang out with the right people
according to suddz pasts posts (accounting the drug thread as well) she struggles with realizing there are always cool- and uncool people at every place ever.
don't let that ruin your own enjoyment of a place or thing just because there are uncool people (which are usually also the loudest speaking members)
you should find the people you think are cool in that place or thing and enjoy the better side of it, and ignore the shade.

the name suddz attakz makes me really want to kill myself
i'll make an alt sometime most likely.. However, ja, i'll probably just hang as guppy forget face. Annnnnnywaaaaaays, what the absolute forget is this barvest and harvest bullstuff.
harvest is basically a clan made by this lord tony dude, whose kinda known for being a troll

basically from what I've seen its a clan for building their egos more than things for BL.

ever heard of the barvest? kind of destroyed any credibility you had by making that
why do you take that so seriously lol

according to suddz pasts posts (accounting the drug thread as well) she struggles with realizing there are always cool- and uncool people at every place ever.
don't let that ruin your own enjoyment of a place or thing just because there are uncool people (which are usually also the loudest speaking members)
you should find the people you think are cool in that place or thing and enjoy the better side of it, and ignore the shade.
here's a better idea
don't be cancer and the first place and i won't have to move. this goes for all things.

but yeah, that's basically it. i just hope i can come back to a better place.

don't be cancer and the first place and i won't have to move. this goes for all things.
ur still pretty young so i guess that's why you struggle with this, but blanket statements like this aren't really ok.
there will always be bad apples in any basket, people just are different. not everyone is going to get along.
i feel like i need to repeat my past post because your response was a little dismissive, but i dont really think you care enough for that