Author Topic: Remote assitance  (Read 2190 times)

On MSN there is a thing called remote assistance, what it does is when you use it the person will be able to control your computer and see what you see. So if there is no trouble could someone use remote assistance on my MSN account to forward my ports. I will PM you my address if anyone can do it for me. Ive tried alot myself but i can't do it.

I geuss I could try....PM me your msn. Mines evanellis2@hotmail.com

Colten is very good at this stuff. You should trust him.

It's not working for Colten, is there anybody else?

Remote assistance is kinda laggy. I prefer the good old fastioned Portforward.com method

I would do that but one problem my router isn't on their site.

Do you know your router's username/password? Or know if it's the default? I should be able to help, if you want.

What the hell is this, advertising? is anyone actually gonna help? ^_^ I don't need remote assistance, ah needs FIX! I THINK I know how to fix it upstairs, but here...? meh.

What the hell is this, advertising? is anyone actually gonna help? ^_^ I don't need remote assistance, ah needs FIX! I THINK I know how to fix it upstairs, but here...? meh.
ignored

and try portforward.com as previously suggested by general omega

ignored

and try portforward.com as previously suggested by general omega

I would do that but one problem my router isn't on their site.

Or better yet, can you tell us your brand of router so we can look for the user's guide? That's how you usually do it if portforward.com isn't available, and you don't know how else to do it.

belkin wireless usb adapter IEEE 802.11b/11 Mbps model no. F5D6050