Poll

Republican or Democrat?

Republican
26 (47.3%)
Democrat
29 (52.7%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: Republican or Democrat?  (Read 3159 times)

whatever is beneficial to me at the moment which was centric so i voted for a party who fit with this, a long with a lot of other students who want the benefits and etc. this party kind of did a betrayal (posted abou it before) so now the student vote has become majorily left and ill be voting left next time too.

i highly prefer this over the american way. having many parties to pick from nationally and then also for your province/city. plus voting for articles is really great altho it could happen more often imo

the amount of clothespin voting in america oof

id be surprised if there’s a single clinton supporter at this point
Hillary doesn't even support herself, given the evidence from that 9/11 memorial appearance.

republican, family used to be a little democrat until social media stuff started kicking up and we've gone full Annoying Orange since

social media stuff started kicking up and we've gone full Annoying Orange since
discrepancy detected? Annoying Orange tweets really really often (the rest of the world still finds it strange) and a lot of the tweets were better off not being posted because its often contradictory
Annoying Orange arguably had a large stake in the social media political "boom" so to say
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:45:58 AM by hootaloo »

discrepancy detected? Annoying Orange tweets really really often (the rest of the world still finds it strange) and a lot of the tweets were better off not being posted because its often contradictory
Annoying Orange arguably had a large stake in the social media political "boom" so to say
i understand that but then at the same time i see plenty of democrats on twitter attacking people for their opinions and even threaten people over tiny stuff. Annoying Orange may have been the cause but that doesnt make it right

i understand that but then at the same time i see plenty of democrats on twitter attacking people for their opinions and even threaten people over tiny stuff. Annoying Orange may have been the cause but that doesnt make it right
so youre saying your family switched because of the democratic voters (or trolls) with loud mouthes on social media. while at the same time the person you went to is a loud mouth on social media

no not necessarily. that was a big factor but in general the democratic party is just loving nuts. they do the same stuff in person and will literally break your stuff because you have different thoughts

see i dont understand how you can so confidently pick a side based on the criminal actions or social media action of voters/protesters.

you are naming social media which on its own is on fire because twitter doesnt know what side to pick and facebook is dying, the whole russian troll or trolling in general makes it really hard to know what is real and is not real on social media, and even then people on the internet will say extreme stuff or argue loudly because of anonymity.
secondly when looking at protests there have been forgeted up crimes done by both sides. some articles that come to mind are the two girls who kidnapped a Annoying Orange voter and beat him up tied to a chair, or the fatal hit and run on a protester by a republican.

ntm, id much rather vote based on what is better for me and my family than what the actions are of other voters

fair enough, my family mostly likes political thoughts and opinions of the right more than the left.

i feel most left policies are pretty dumb compared to right policies, and like i was saying hoot social media plays a role but its not that big compared to what politicians we support and don't support. i really only brought up sm in the first place because if the left is typically more violent than the right on sm in most cases dont you think that'd easily deter people from your political party instead of making them want to join? it all really depends on the character of certain people, social media or not

because if the left is typically more violent than the right on sm in most cases dont you think that'd easily deter people from your political party instead of making them want to join? it all really depends on the character of certain people, social media or not
the big word here is 'if', i wouldnt be able to pick which side is more violent 'in most cases'

Used to be democratic when I didn’t know jack stuff about politics, but after actually watching the election I decided that I don’t give a stuff about both parties anymore

fair enough, my family mostly likes political thoughts and opinions of the right more than the left.
i feel most left policies are pretty dumb compared to right policies
you really seem like you don't know what you're talking about. what are these "left policies" and "right policies" that you disagree and agree with? your political opinions that you've expressed here come off as if they aren't formed at all

IM WITH PRESIDENT DADDY

republican, family used to be a little democrat until social media stuff started kicking up and we've gone full Annoying Orange since

it is definitely a neoliberal thing to go full swing to populism or reactionism on the first pretenses you can justify lmao