3 (4.3%)
Maybe
4 (5.7%)
Abusive
8 (11.4%)
Would only use in Certain TDM or DMs
12 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Shotgun Sniper !READ OP!  (Read 12179 times)

i liked cluster sniper better

There should be a system for how long you hold down the trigger before firing that would increase the spread.

I know i've read the whole topic
They want it to shoot then right click to blow up into some bullets that do like 10-15 damage
You guys are both wrong.
I asked for a bullet once it got close to a player, to explode after traveling some yards.
But it wont explode if the player is right next to another.
alos bump.
:EDIT: YES I SAID ALOS
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:10:34 PM by TMAN7676 »

There should be a system for how long you hold down the trigger before firing that would increase the spread.
and decrease the damage per bullet?

I would call it a concusion sniper.

Taking into account the physics of shotgun-type firearms and sniper-type firearms, a shotgun sniper wouldn't work.

The shotgun fires numerous bullets at one time, which would increment the spread of fire. This is why the shotgun is a close-range weapon.

The sniper fires one bullet at a time, and at a higher velocity than any other firearm. Due to the sheer speed of the bullet, it requires extreme percision as to not go off my a millimeter; which explains the scope.

When combined, you create a sniper that shoots many bullets at once, which would require more percision than the human brain can handle. It is more than 95% likely that the shooter will miss the target when using a shotgun sniper.

And that's why a shotgun sniper is stupid.

My god, you are stupid.
I asked for a sniper that shot a single bullet, and broke into smaller ones with smaller damage.
read OP please before you post

My god, you are stupid.
I asked for a sniper that shot a single bullet, and broke into smaller ones with smaller damage.
read OP please before you post
Well, that's even dumber. You'd have to shoot close-range so enough bullets would hit.

Definately. Call it the cluster rifle or something like that.
Idea: 100/100

Taking into account the physics of shotgun-type firearms and sniper-type firearms, a shotgun sniper wouldn't work.

The shotgun fires numerous bullets at one time, which would increment the spread of fire. This is why the shotgun is a close-range weapon.

The sniper fires one bullet at a time, and at a higher velocity than any other firearm. Due to the sheer speed of the bullet, it requires extreme percision as to not go off my a millimeter; which explains the scope.

When combined, you create a sniper that shoots many bullets at once, which would require more percision than the human brain can handle. It is more than 95% likely that the shooter will miss the target when using a shotgun sniper.

And that's why a shotgun sniper is stupid.
and thats why this is just a loving concept and you seem to be only focussed on the perceived name
and you seem to think that Blockland is a realistic game

I cant believe this topic is still going

I'd call it a cluster sniper but it sounds like a pretty neat idea.
Ephi has a naming disorder.

hmm im not so sure bout that one buddy (just aint gonna work out) but heres a cookie  :cookie: