Author Topic: Post real life pictures of yourself.  (Read 8817438 times)

It's really no big deal if he completely lacks in looks and personality, his family is rich. :)

^

excellent example of woman logic

^

excellent example of woman logic

man logic isnt much different \/

It's really no big deal if she completely lacks in financial stability and personality, she's hot. :)

stocking, do you secretly have a crush on me? science has proven, the only time women are gigantic bitches are because they want to forget the person, or because the person wouldn't buy you that fabulous purse.

Get over yourself, honey.

stocking, do you secretly have a crush on me? science has proven, the only time women are gigantic bitches are because they want to forget the person, or because the person wouldn't buy you that fabulous purse.

Get over yourself, honey.

Your brain seems to have burnt itself out trying to correct that disgusting lazy eye of yours.

Your brain seems to have burnt itself out trying to correct that disgusting lazy eye of yours.

Haha, maybe so. But how's your skin? Using more makeup because of the nasty fastfood place you work at? ;)

the only time women are gigantic bitches are because they want to forget the person
LOL

man logic isnt much different \/

When only one in ten million or so women have anything resembling a decent personality we have to judge them by their physical attractiveness.

You fail on both counts.

This thread is getting good.

Haha, maybe so. But how's your skin? Using more makeup because of the nasty fastfood place you work at? ;)
didn't you say that she was decently attractive before lol?

didn't you say that she was decently attractive before lol?

She is. But that doesn't mean her skin isn't forgetig disgusting when she takes the cake off her face.

She is. But that doesn't mean her skin isn't forgetig disgusting when she takes the cake off her face.
haha she's made you so obviously upset it's almost cute

i think you're ugly too, can you insult how i look now?

Cake is tastey, don't ruin it.

Y'all bakers be toastin' in a roll bread.

How's my skin? You sound like loving Jame Gumb lol

Quote from: Jame Gumb
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

I'd better be careful. You sound like you're scoping out a victim to make another human coat out of.