Author Topic: list of mean and cruel people  (Read 2653 times)

Gamefandan? Really?

Gamefandan is like the best host I've ever seen since Mold. He used to host an Ultimate Monster RPG, and it was so cool. It was simple, and it was far good as we could get simple rpgs in Blockland. Gamefandan is not-

This is probably trolling so i'm going to stop feeding.

Gamefandan is like the best host I've ever seen since Mold.

lol

The friend's offline. For now.

now you're just making this worse for yourself

The docter, we have told you so many times: If you cannot handle the Blockland Forums, get out.

Go to ROBLOX or something. You cannot be here. You tried to be good on the forums, but noooooo, instead, you overreact to every single little insult that should be expected from you.

For the last time, get out, and stay out.

The docter, we have told you so many times: If you cannot handle the Blockland Forums, get out.

Go to ROBLOX or something. You cannot be here. You tried to be good on the forums, but noooooo, instead, you overreact to every single little insult that should be expected from you.

Getting fancy with the font faces I see.

he was banned....yesterday......

BREAKING NEWS; he's still banned

i thought you commited Self Delete