Author Topic: How do i post add ons?  (Read 9859 times)

Where the hell are you getting these numbers from?
Also, you're program does hardly anything in the process of "hacking" a file, if it does anything at all.
Also, it's restricted to a calculator, which can't get any files to "hack" anyway, seeing as it can't internet.
The numbers are true, they are the average time to hack RSA, the program DOES hack I just told you how it works! The calculator which still can hack the RSA but it just can't get to the files.

The numbers are true, they are the average time to hack RSA, the program DOES hack I just told you how it works! The calculator which still can hack the RSA but it just can't get to the files.
So it can't DO anything.

So it can't DO anything.
My graphing calculator hacks the encryption by getting all the information but you need a computer to get the files decrypted, if you don't understand look up RSA on wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA

Just hack Dren's computer. He told you that you could and therefore cannot be sued nor get in huge trouble.

DO EEETTTT

Just hack Dren's computer. He told you that you could and therefore cannot be sued nor get in huge trouble.
It's true. Make a post that says something personal of Dren's. From his account.

DO EEETTTT
No I won't! As I previously mentioned I would inevitably get caught by his parents or something and THEY would sue me or a network administrator.

Fine do you want me to tell you where he lives?

Wow, IP geo-location! It's so not public!

My graphing calculator hacks the encryption by getting all the information but you need a computer to get the files decrypted, if you don't understand look up RSA on wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSA
It dosn't get the files, so it has no files to "hack", so it does nothing.
Fine do you want me to tell you where he lives?
Any idiot can put my IP into a geo locater:
No I won't! As I previously mentioned I would inevitably get caught by his parents or something and THEY would sue me or a network administrator.
I AM my parents.

Wow i just realized that you are a sarcastic, loser, snot-nosed brat, before I didn't know of the loser part.

It dosn't get the files, so it has no files to "hack", so it does nothing.
Isn't decrypting null so fun?

Not only did Dren give you permission, but he gave you the information required to do it.

No way in hell you'll get sued or even in trouble.

Also, lol'd at you offering to give us his location. How simple can you get.

Wow i just realized that you are a sarcastic, loser, snot-nosed brat, before I didn't know of the loser part.
Ad hominim
Also, read my edited post.

It dosn't get the files, so it has no files to "hack", so it does nothing.Any idiot can put my IP into a geo locater:I AM my parents.
It takes the public key hacks THAT and then with that information you get the decrypted files.

Hey I have to admit that it is hard to explain RSA Encryption to a bunch of stubborn losers not wanting to admit that maybe just MAYBE this kid (Zapparatus) knows how to hack the RSA Encryption.