Author Topic: How do i post add ons?  (Read 9789 times)

Wow i just realized that you are a sarcastic, loser, snot-nosed brat, before I didn't know of the loser part.
I know. I'm the social outcast of my area.

Hey I have to admit that it is hard to explain RSA Encryption to a bunch of stubborn losers not wanting to admit that maybe just MAYBE this kid (Zapparatus) knows how to hack the RSA Encryption.
Sure, sure you can.
But can you get and encryptions to "hack"?
If not, then what can you do with your uberleethax0r skillz.

Sure, sure you can.
But can you get and encryptions to "hack"?
If not, then what can you do with your uberleethax0r skillz.
So first you admit I can hack them if so you are RIGHT! Well with my skills right now I do nothing and learn some more.

Nobody wants to believe something without proof.

I mean, you know that I have an IQ of 234½ and I am a combination of Adolf Riddler, Alfred Nobel, and Albert Einstein, right? My form is similar to a 14 legged violet hippopotamus, but with wings and 4 extra arms, each with 7 digits, two of which are opposable thumbs. I know exactly where you live and I am watching you from the street this very moment.

Nobody wants to believe something without proof.

I mean, you know that I have an IQ of 234½ and I am a combination of Adolf Riddler, Alfred Nobel, and Albert Einstein, right? My form is similar to a 14 legged violet hippopotamus, but with wings and 4 extra arms, each with 7 digits, two of which are opposable thumbs. I know exactly where you live and I am watching you from the street this very moment.
Well for one You can't even see me from the street it's impossible!

I tapped the pentagon, and I monitor every command on the main server, via 10 proxies. It's hard to put a proxy in a proxy

E=MC2
Am I smart yet?
The difference between that and what's happening right now is I made up my own formula not relay someone else's.

Well for one You can't even see me from the street it's impossible!
Obviously, as you can tell, anyone with an IQ of 200+ can unlock the full potential of the mind, allowing them to generate X-Rays through their eyes. I can't believe you don't know that.

Obviously, as you can tell, anyone with an IQ of 200+ can unlock the full potential of the mind, allowing them to generate X-Rays through their eyes. I can't believe you don't know that.
Even with X-Ray vision (If that were possible) all they would see is a bunch of bones in a sitting position.

You forgot about maturing telepathy further than single digit messages. And yes, telepathy is doable, but usually a color or shape only.
And you pretty much have to be touching the person.

Even with X-Ray vision (If that were possible) all they would see is a bunch of bones in a sitting position.
I never said X-Ray vision. I said I generate X-Rays. Besides, using my mental power, I can choose the intensity and distance of entry.

What this does is it askes for a number, let's say 3233 (of course i know the RSA encryption has bigger numbers) the only two numbers when multiplied by each other besides 3233 and 1 is (61,53) so any other number besides those four have a GCD with 3233 is 1. So it checks every number up to 3233's square root the numbers and the GCD of them and 3233. It does this until it finds a GCD of not 1. When that is found the number that has the GCD of not 1 is half of the part of the private key. Let's say the number was A. It divides A from N which gives the other part, B. (A-1)(B-1) is then the main part of the private key, you can then use that to find the other part which is not included but can easily be found. If you knew how RSA works you would find that this would work. Remember, I said it would take 5 to 6 years with a Super computer.

What super computer? You're poor, irish, and have down syndrome. You can't do stuff in life but whip out some fancy letters and numbers to appear to be smart.

you are not loving cool, we do not loving care about your stuff.

GET OUT.