Author Topic: The Taking of Isar [Episode 3 of 3] [Mini-series]  (Read 25109 times)

But you can name the bot spawn and use that and the bot events will still work.

Only read if you saw episode 2, spoilers:

He fell out of a window after being shot in the face and hit the water 4 stories down to which he didn't re-emerge. Of course he is dead.
You used push-bullets, didn't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRY6FIZS1-U&t=0m30s

Nah, just got the actor to run backwards haha. It was such a bitch to time, we took like 15 takes from one angle and it wasn't working so I did a further 5 from another angle and just edited it to make it seem smooth.

Guys, he's dead. But he's just going to respawn. I KNOW that just HAS to be it.

I actually like these series quite much. It's good to see a movie with a good plot, solid voice-acting and nice use of after effects. Very good work by all involved.

Nah, just got the actor to run backwards haha. It was such a bitch to time, we took like 15 takes from one angle and it wasn't working so I did a further 5 from another angle and just edited it to make it seem smooth.
I'm speaking as if the movie was actually happening. You don't fly backwards by getting shot.
Quote from: mythbustersresults.com
A bullet fired by a gun cannot hold enough momentum. According to Newton's third law, if the bullet were to knock the target 20 feet (6 metres) back, the shooter would have to be knocked back 20 feet (6 metres), as well.

Your movie is invalid.

Someone should make a gun that shoots you back 20 feet, and makes the target shoot back 20 feet.

I'm speaking as if the movie was actually happening. You don't fly backwards by getting shot.
Your movie is invalid.
he could walk backwards from shock but that wouldnt explain the broken window
unless the bullet went all the way through his head and shattered the glass

He could have stumbled into the window in shock.

i just noticed you used peggling for this, im watching it right now. I also need to talk about getting that final save of peggling because my save file is incomplete.

guys

he can't fly backwards by getting hit with a bullet, and neither can he walk backwards in shock while being dead

in the movie he just walks out the window while being dead, he seemingly breaks the window just cause

hes also a sentient plastic minifigure with floating hands and legs this movie is WRONG

The sentient plastic minifigure with floating hands and legs represents a human.

otherwise he might as well be in a submarine full of exploding cows full of pain

Maybe he wasn't quite dead yet when backed into the window? He could have died on the way down or the fall could have finished him off.

Besides, that kind of thing happens all the time in movies. Not like it's the first time someone got shot and broke a window by backing into it.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 02:56:35 PM by Dr.Block »

Maybe he wasn't quite dead yet when backed into the window? He could have died on the way down or the fall could have finished him off.

Besides, that kind of thing happens all the time in movies. Not like it's the first time someone got shot and broke a window by backing into it.
he was shot in the head

in what good movies do they do that