Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Boss Battles - Six years...  (Read 1652128 times)

True, but we could also use someone that can type, spell, explain reasons, and do the most basic requirements of the lowest applications better than a 7 year old.
Well then I remove my recommendation.

What about my app?

:c

* TeeJay cries

This Glow Glitch kept on affecting everything that had the Glow effect on.

Pictures of my sentry derping (Herr....derr....)

Lol^

Also, yes, there's a glow glitch. It's weird 0_o

Lol^

Also, yes, there's a glow glitch. It's weird 0_o

Ikr, but I still can't figure what's causing it.

I'm pretty sure my last application didn't have the time to get reviewed because of all the commotion that was going on so I decided I would try again now.

Kimon's Admin Application:

Name: Kimon
    BL_ID: 12155
    Previous experience Administrating: I have hosted/administrated a variety of Roleplaying servers, including one of bejack's chaotic apocalypse RPs. (No offense.) Chromo67 also quite frequently hosts Deathmatch servers, which I am always there to administrate and help out. Most recently, Chromo67 asked me to help start a TF2 server, which became the third most popular server in its Beta stage that day after me and Kolt put together the map.
   Who recommends you:

Dr_Zegobob:
I totally think Kimon should become an administrator. He seems to be up for the job and I know that he will do well. I recommend him.

Redconer:
I recommend him he's gonna get admin

zoren580:

I'd recommend Kimon.

Chrono:

Kimon is a guy who really is willing to talk first and act later. He's also got some pretty strong points when it comes to arguments, usually trying to think in benefit of the server.
    I highly doubt he would abuse anything, so he gets my recommendation. Even if things don't go well, at least you gave him a chance and it'll be a learning experience for him.

Bomb Kirby:

I hereby recommend you

Stunty/Pinkie Pie:

I do recommend Kimon. even when he was being tormented he kept his cool. He doesn't get angry easily and would be a very good admin. Also he isnt a richard. This is Pinkie_Pie

Chromo67:

Kimon is a good guy who is willing to help out with just about any problem or build on your server, he is responsible and only bans/kicks when necessary and provides good ideas when people are wondering "what next". Kimon recently helped me, Kolt, and Vision start a TF2 Map which became very popular and I do believe he will provide the effort, creativity, and loyalty needed by any Admin/Super Admin on any server.

Air Glider:

I recommend Kimon for admin mainly because I've seen his work on other servers. I know he's a good trustworthy admin that only wants to make servers progress in players and fun. I'm sure he'd be a great addition to your administration.

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I will start out with my attitude. For the most part, I am kind and light-hearted, but I can easily become strict when it comes to nuisances to the server. I would work to make the boss battles server an exciting and enjoyable place for everyone, and will try to do what's best for the server. My bans are never permanent, unless it is pretty much necessary, and I give people extra chances. If they continue to be a problem, they will be banned for an extended period of time. If I am allowed to become an administrator of this server, I will definitely try to devote a good portion of my free time towards watching over the server and helping in any way I can.

Your Timezone/Region: US Eastern Time
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 11:53:41 PM by Kimon »

I'm pretty sure my last application didn't have the time to get reviewed because of all the commotion that was going on so I decided I would try again now.

Previous experience Administrating: I have hosted/administrated a variety of Roleplaying servers, including one of bejack's chaotic apocalypse RPs. (No offense.) Chromo67 also quite frequently hosts Deathmatch servers, which I am usually always there to administrate.
   Who recommends you:

(Somewhat old recommendations, but I can probably find some new ones if you want)

Chrono:

Bomb Kirby:

Stunty/Pinkie Pie:

Chromo67:

Air Glider:

Why should I accept you? (Please elaborate): Well I will start out with my attitude. For the most part, I am kind and light-hearted, but I can easily become strict when it comes to nuisances to the server. I would work to make the boss battles server an exciting and enjoyable place for everyone, and will try to do what's best for the server. My bans are never permanent, unless it is pretty much necessary, and I give people extra chances. If they continue to be a problem, they will be banned for an extended period of time. If I am allowed to become an administrator of this server, I will definitely try to devote a good portion of my free time towards watching over the server and helping in any way I can.

I'd recommend Kimon.

Can't connect to server

True, but we could also use someone that can type, spell, explain reasons, and do the most basic requirements of the lowest applications better than a 7 year old.
That's Mean calling someone you hardly know seven..

That's Mean calling someone you hardly know seven..

Your grammar is that of a seven year old.

Previous experience Administrating: I have hosted/administrated a variety of Roleplaying servers, including one of bejack's chaotic apocalypse RPs. (No offense.) Chromo67 also quite frequently hosts Deathmatch servers, which I am usually always there to administrate.
   Who recommends you:

zoren580:

Chrono:

Bomb Kirby:

Stunty/Pinkie Pie:

Chromo67:

Air Glider:

Great app

I think the glow glitch is caused by the new update with projectile shadows.

I think the glow glitch is caused by the new update with projectile shadows.
Definitely an engine thing. We'd be seeing ghosting notices if we were actually toggling the glow that often.

Who recommends you:

zoren580:

Chrono:

Bomb Kirby:

Stunty/Pinkie Pie:

Chromo67:

Air Glider:

I recommend him he's gonna get admin