Author Topic: What should I pick for a gaming PC?  (Read 979 times)

Build a desktop, your lucky you even got 700 dollars.
I wan'ted to get parts for a $500 Gaming Desktop but as luck would have it I was born into a family that doesn't have a lot of money.

http://pcpartpicker.com/

Make sure to put a lot of effort into researching the parts you choose, otherwise you will end up with something that crashes on you 24/7 or doesn't support the things you need to do.

dude you dont need hardly anything to run most of those

Don't get a laptop unless you absolutely need one (which you still haven't addressed your needs in this area) because they are far less powerful for the same price and often have cooling issues.

Whether you go laptop or desktop, any but Alienware. They're extremely high priced for something more than a brand name

oh, if you're just running those games, get any old laptop. hell, i used a crappy dell one to play all of those and it worked fine.

Build one. I built mine. Mine was more around $1000.

Laptop

Gaming

Choose one.
Youre dumb.

Anyways op you're definitely not gonna get a good gaming laptop for under $700. I suggest saving and getting the Lenovo Y50. I have it and can run GTA, Fallout and other demanding games on max settings at usually 60-80 fps. It can  also run soft shaders on Blockland at 30-50 fps