Author Topic: yet another ritual The Starry Guide  (Read 371 times)

INGREDIENTS:
1. A room with at least 1 window
2. Something to cover the window (Obviously you don't need anything if you have curtains)
3. A clock (Digital or mechanical)
4. A bed
5. A pillow
6. 3 lamps
7. Something to use to dampen the lamps (for example, a bedsheet. I have found that lampshades do not work as well as something you can tie around the lamp completely.)
8. Something you hold very dear to yourself that you can fit COMPLETELY UNDER THE PILLOW. This could be anything -- a picture of your parents, a doll you loved as a child, this part is completely up to you. But we aware that depending on what you pick, your conversations will be much different than if you chose another item.

ESSENTIAL INFORMATION:
Planning the night of your session(s) is absolutely essential. Do NOT plan it on a night where it is supposed to thunderstorm or pour rain/hail/snow, this could result in a bad session and an agitated guide/warped alt-reality. Also do not plan on doing your first few sessions on a night where you are feeling any strong negative emotions, such as anger, fear, or sadness. In fact, plan on doing your first sessions when you are rather joyful or confident in the experience, as the first time can be incredibly overwhelming for a visitor who is not in a good state of mind.
The sun must be either in the process of setting (within an hour of dusk) or completely set when you begin your set-up for the night.
Make sure that all electronics in your room are unplugged, besides the lamps and your clock, if need be. I recommend putting on brand new lightbulbs on the lamps if possible (I wrote in my journal that a bulb dying or going out in the middle of your sessions could lead to serious consequences, but I didn't note what those consequences are, unfortunately). The clock just needs to be working prior to your transition into the Starry Realm, if it stops working before you fall asleep, you will simply drift to sleep without transitioning. Do not worry about the possibility of your clock breaking or stopping during your session; this is no problem and has happened to me before.
DO NOT TOUCH THE BED AT ALL UNTIL YOU ARE INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
You are now ready for the set-up. This is the precursor to actually entering the Starry Realm, and requires you to follow a strict order of operations, so please, do not try to do it in your "own way"; if you do manage to transition on your own terms, you may anger your guide.
THE SET-UP:
1. Start by setting the clock anywhere in the room that you cannot READ IT when you lay down on the bed. DO NOT LAY IN BED TO TRY AND FIGURE THIS OUT. Just take an estimated guess; for example, if you set a digital clock on the floor next to the bed, odds are, you will not be able to see it. Or, if you hang up a mechanical clock on the wall behind your head, you probably will not be able to read the time, so that would also be completely fine (seeing the clock itself is fine if you can't make out what time it is).
2. Next, cover the windows to the best of your ability. Again, it's okay if a little bit of light shines through, as long as the light doesn't hit your face.
3. Now, turn off all of the lights in the room. Have your clock already turned on, and note the exact hour and minute of the time you flick the switch to turn to the lights off. It is okay if all little bit of light leaks in from under the door, just make sure the door is firmly shut and the only sources of light that are inside of the room come from your lamps and clock (if you are using a digital clock).
4. Plug in the first lamp. Position it on the floor TO THE LEFT OF WHERE YOU WILL LAY YOUR HEAD.
5. Plug in the second lamp. Position it on the floor AT THE END OF THE BED WHERE YOUR FEET REST.
6. Plug in the third lamp. Position it on the floor TO THE RIGHT OF WHERE YOU WILL LAY YOUR HEAD.
NOTE FOR STEPS 4-6: YOU MUST DO IT FROM LEFT TO END OF BED TO RIGHT!
7. Now, find the personal object you chose for this session without knocking over your lamps and clock (I keep mine in my pocket during the set-up to avoid this). Place it under your pillow.
8. Now, set the clock to exactly an hour before the time you had flipped the light switch.
9. You may now lie down in the bed and go to sleep. You have an hour to drift to sleep before you miss your transition frame into the Starry Realm.
THE SESSIONS:
Once you awaken, you will realize that the door to your room stands open. You will be able to very clearly see the outline of a man standing in the door. Do not move from the bed until he has beckoned you. Once he has, get up, and approach him; DO NOT LOOK AT HIS FACE AS YOU GET CLOSER. Hand him the object you chose; he will put in his pocket before turning to lead you through wherever it is you are doing the ritual; FOLLOW HIM THROUGH EVERY ROOM HE ENTERS. Never try to get in front of him, and NEVER TRY TO GET A GLIMPSE OF HIS FACE. It is unknown why he refuses to show you his face, but you will never see him from any angle but from behind. It is extremely likely this man will look familiar to you, but you won't be able to put a finger on it. DO NOT ASK HIM WHO HE IS. He will likely disclose this information to you in later sessions regardless, and asking him will only make him angry. It seems that depending on the personal object you use, some of the physical gestures and attire he is wearing seems to be similar to that of the person or people that your object links to for you personally, if that makes any sense (for example, if you choose a baseball card your grandfather bought for you, he might have the same accent as your grandfather, or wear the same hat as him).
Your relationship with this man will greatly affect what kind of sessions you have. If you bother him or anger him, you will likely have sessions that induce feelings of unbearable fear and terror. If you answer all of his questions honestly and do as you're told, you will have more control over the direction your sessions take. The Guide will often show you scenes of your future and tell you how to rectify any of the mistakes you have made, and how to move on from anything that may be causing you any emotional or physical pain if you listen to him and give him all your trust.
You will also quickly realize the Starry Realm is a mirror image of reality. The only difference is you and the Guide are the only individuals on this plane, and the sky seems to be lighted with millions of stars, although the Guide has suggested that they might not truly be stars. All of your neighbors' homes will be exactly as they were the exact moment you drifted to sleep and transitioned, but there has never been a sighting of another human being. I noted in my notebook that one user reported seeing a squirrel in one of his sessions, and that the Guide was furious about it and it quickly turned into the worst session he's ever had.
The Guide is known to do whatever it takes to make you feel comfortable to an extent. If you are feeling intimidated with the environment, or the Guide is not talking to you as much as you'd like, try to encourage conversation by telling him something about you. Maybe suggest going to a certain place, or going to a certain place that you feel like would make you more comfortable. The Guide's purpose is to help you regain contact with yourself, and although he does everything he does for a reason, he will always do what it takes to help you find what you are looking for.
If and when he stops walking, it means the session is over. He will start to turn back towards you. CLOSE YOUR EYES COMPLETELY. You will hear him approach you, and maybe even touch you. He will either tell you he looks forward to your next session, in which case just keep your eyes closed and you will awake in reality in no time, or he will ask you if you "found what you were looking for". If he asks you that, it means he does not wish to speak to you again, because either he truly feels you do not need to see him anymore, or because you have angered or annoyed him. If you respond no, you have pretty much a 100% chance of having a bad session next time you decide to travel. It is unknown what happens if you say yes; I don't know if anyone has ever responded that way.
Do not visit him every night, as this could anger him. Try to make two or three visits a week at most to keep from bothering from him.

classic me posting some paranormal things again

i want to meet op irl

my first paranormal encounter was being blown by a ghost in 7/11 bathroom

welcome back coolster

welcome back coolster
thanks, havent been on in forever