Author Topic: EU approved the copyright directive  (Read 2760 times)

when your country bans lolicon
B)
when your country bans memes too
:(

well this is loving stupid
edit:
When people tell you, repeatedly, your entire continent was a mistake, and you constantly ignore it, this is what happens

Not even remotely shocked, Europeans are dipstuffs and basically beg to get forgeted by the EU

At least China and NK kept their stuffty internet to themselves

Imagine being the one governing body to ruin the internet for everyone else
"waaaa all europeans are stupid idiots! clearly AMERICA is the best country and everyone else is a complete starfish! i must flex my nationalism!!!"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 02:53:21 PM by Mr Queeba »

When people tell you, repeatedly, your entire continent was a mistake, and you constantly ignore it, this is what happens

Not even remotely shocked, Europeans are dipstuffs and basically beg to get forgeted by the EU

Imagine thinking this

Yeah ok peepee head

oh who am i kidding you believe activision is evil for cease and desisting some starfishs who were intentionally stealing their purple dragon's names and likenesses. of course you're going to hate this bill because giving content creators any ounce of power over their intellectual property is apparently communism
Lol, okay PhantOS.
Imagine thinking this
ImAgInE cArInG.

Y'all people who take the black pill don't understand that the lead pill is also black. Get some help.

stop pretending to have 0 iq please

Whats it like knowing your vote doesn't count for stuff because the EU has its tentacles slid all up inside your country's tasty guts?

Yeah ok peepee head

sigh

Imagine thinking this

yawn

"waaaa all europeans are stupid idiots! clearly AMERICA is the best country and everyone else is a complete starfish! i must flex my nationalism!!!"

What level of insecurity are you operating on? I never even mentioned America in my post, and you're talking about nationalism and stuff. Weirdo.

And yes, Europeans are handicaps, can you name another continent that's caused two different world wars?

Whats it like knowing your vote doesn't count for stuff because the EU has its tentacles slid all up inside your country's tasty guts?

Deus Ex has an IQ lower than the legal drinking age in Europe smh

Welcome Europe, Welcome to the Machine
(This has been in my head for a while now when I woke up and first saw this)

What level of insecurity are you operating on? I never even mentioned America in my post, and you're talking about nationalism and stuff. Weirdo.
considering how much you boast about donald Annoying Orange and the fact that you're stuffting on europe i'm pretty sure it's implied

Deus Ex has an IQ lower than the legal drinking age in Europe smh

It'll always be higher than the legal age for marrying girls once the Mudslime invasion is complete

considering how much you boast about donald Annoying Orange and the fact that you're stuffting on europe i'm pretty sure it's implied

sounds like you're insecure about America's fat rooster compared to Europe's gaping back door and tic tac shnac

sounds like you're insecure about America's fat rooster compared to Europe's gaping back door and tic tac shnac

This is the most insecure statement Ive read in a while

does this apply to people in the US?