Author Topic: Cheap places to live around the LA/Orange County area?  (Read 644 times)

Yo guys, my high school graduation's coming up and I was thinking of moving to California sometime before December to get out of this depressing cornfield of a state called Indiana. I really wanna live near Los Angeles, but I can't seem to find any apartments or anything that are affordable on a normal salary for an 18 year old. Could anyone suggest any places? And yes, I do know how expensive it is to live in Cali.

stuff thanks brothers.

long beach might be cheaper to live around

Yo guys, my high school graduation's coming up and I was thinking of moving to California sometime before December to get out of this depressing cornfield of a state called Indiana. I really wanna live near Los Angeles, but I can't seem to find any apartments or anything that are affordable on a normal salary for an 18 year old. Could anyone suggest any places? And yes, I do know how expensive it is to live in Cali.
under a bridge.

There's always Compton.

I hear Stockton's (around the bay area but somewhere close to L.A. I believe) got some relatively cheap housing. It's kind of a ghetto neighborhood though.

A kid that wants to go to california!
Wow, they should make a movie about it.
Or a few hundred.

under a bridge.
this

or  come live with me yo
(im like in northern california close enough)

A cardboard box is $5 a month. I'm sure you can afford that.

long beach might be cheaper to live around

looked it up, still pretty expensive.

This is a terrible idea.

How so?