Author Topic: Pokémon VG Megathread  (Read 732416 times)

I barely play Pokemon anymore. For about a month after a game gets released, it's all I do, but I think that makes me just lose interest more quickly. Oh well, that month is always great

there's also a gothorita but I'm not quite sure how it's obtained so I'll get back to that
I'm pretty sure you have to buy the game guide

I barely play Pokemon anymore. For about a month after a game gets released, it's all I do, but I think that makes me just lose interest more quickly. Oh well, that month is always great

same here, that's why the thread is in such disrepair lol

so i finally decide to to play white 2 and beat the pokemon league
then i caught uxie mesprit and azelf
then i caught reshiram in 2 regular poke balls
so dissapointed ;-;

>catch cresselia in two poke balls
>chase latias around the dreamyard just to forget to save
>latias runs out of move, uses struggle and faints
>i have to catch cresselia again

:c
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:21:55 PM by Zuero »

none of the legendaries were that hard for me to catch either

I just caught latios, it was pretty much the scariest battle ever. I hadn't saved in at least 2 hours and latios walks up to you and starts the battle so I didn't get to save ;-;
same thing with me and latias
except i didnt catch it the first time so i had to catch cresselia again along with latias

same thing with me and latias
except i didnt catch it the first time so i had to catch cresselia again along with latias

I admittedly had to look up a walkthrough because I spent like 20 minutes walking around trying to find her last hiding spot so I knew it was an instant battle

Needs to have a Mr. Mime named Pennyworth. (After all Mr. Mime is a butler and a clown)
Someone wanna give me a Mr. Mime?

That moment when the pokemon in the egg is shiny. It's awesome.

My hand slapped my mouth and I was repeating "Oh my god" so many times, as anyone would expect.

85 eggs using the masuda method. I love game mechanics.

My hand slapped my mouth and I was repeating "Oh my god" so many times, as anyone would expect.

85 eggs using the masuda method. I love game mechanics.
I wasn't exactly going for a shiny with mine. I was just breeding for some decent evs but was using the masuda method because why not?

If was about my 8th hatched (I know extremely lucky) so when it hatched I looked at it and was like oh okay another hatched.

Wait (double take) it's blue

:D

I got both Black 2 and White 2 for Christmas today. Sweet.