Author Topic: stocking - "well u fuk animals lol"  (Read 13086 times)

The issue here is that stocking has a vore special interest that is causing her some kind of internal conflict.  She projects her own deviancy onto other people as a way of externalizing her shame. 

It'd be one thing if some furry drama flew at her, but she fired the first shots right here:Stocking has had vore avatars.  No one is being furry at her anymore than she has been vore-ish at everyone else.  It's blatant hypocrisy and I've already had to check her once for this stuff. 

What's vore?

Also while you're here I keep getting this error when I try to change my avatar:

Think you could be a bro and change my avatar to this?

Thanks.

resize it down just a few pixels

resize it down just a few pixels

wow thanks, reduced it by 1 pixel and it worked suddenly lol

Y'all just gotta learn to compress your images better.

It was not a joke because it wasn't funny, and it wasn't an insult because, well, I'm not insulted.
More importantly, that first statement of yours is totally irrelevant. My point is clearly that whatever purpose of being insulting there could have been in calling out Stocking on non-existent vore special interestism is nullified because it's just not true. It wouldn't even necessarily be accurate to call Badspot's intentions to be insulting so much as to point out hypocrisy, but since he's wrong on that point it doesn't matter.
you just basically closed your ears and said "you're wrong i'm right" wtf ok

Badspot

• Administrator
That was an obvious joke

It doesn't read like a joke at all.  Especially given that she goes on for pages and pages calling him a loveual deviant.  Best case scenario it's a troll.

What's vore?

Yep.  Trollin.  If you're pretending to be an starfish to make other people mad, you're not pretending.  

It doesn't read like a joke at all.  Especially given that she goes on for pages and pages calling him a loveual deviant.  Best case scenario it's a troll.

Yep.  Trollin.  If you're pretending to be an starfish to make other people mad, you're not pretending.  

Why is valid criticism trolling? I consistently provided cohesive, provable points with valid data and evidence to support them.

Why is valid criticism trolling? I consistently provided cohesive, provable points with valid data and evidence to support them.
super tunnel vision at it's finest

Well basically...because you're a cunt.

because you're doing it to piss people off...

because you're doing it to piss people off...

Hardly. Vincent spent that entire thread trashing people their 'obsession' with anime characters, and I just found it ironic considering his history with zoophiliac research.

i just want to bring up the post that started this
but the difference between bestiality and CP is that having love animals is legal in most states. any furry could tell you that.

Hardly. Vincent spent that entire thread trashing people their 'obsession' with anime characters, and I just found it ironic considering his history with zoophiliac research.
So show me where he trashed it?

Or just read the thread. It's right there.

totally off topic but why doesn't badspot post a lot?