Author Topic: iPod, iPhone, and iPad Games/Apps  (Read 1628 times)

Post your favorite iPod, iPhone, and iPad games. Apps in general are allowed, but keep in mind we're really interested in games. Make sure to provide a description, pictures/videos, and a link if possible. Here are some notable ones I've found (click the title to be taken to the app store page):

Tiny Tower
Tiny Tower is a simulation game where you build your own skyscraper, populate it, then add floors to the tower to make money that can be used to buy more floors. The floors of the tower are used to either generate revenue or provide housing. There is a very strategic side to the game, as certain bitizens (that's what they're called!) can perform certain jobs better. In addition, each bitizen has a dream job, and if you put the to work at their dream job, you earn more money. It's very fun!

Virtuoso
Virtuoso is a musical instrument simulator. The free version comes with a grand piano and broken pub piano, but you can buy plenty of other splendid instruments for a dollar each. It has many great features, including the most notable one called "TrueVelocity." This causes each note you play to be softer or louder based on how hard you tap each key. The pianos also have all eighty-eight keys a normal piano would have, but you can adjust how many of the keys are viewed on the screen in the options and are then able to scroll through all the keys using a slider. You're also able to play with all the fingers you have, making this a must for any musician.

Trade Nations
In Trade Nations, you build a town that gets progressively larger as you gain levels, collect resources, and house villagers. You can trade with friends, and buy and sell resources for money on a global market.

Other notable apps that may be added soon: iTracer HD, Spy Cams, Big Button Box, etc. I'm not sure how frequently I will update this, but I will bump it when new apps are added.

Now you can post your favorites!

I lov tiny tower!!! and trade nations! they are so addictive!

Now you cant forget Infinity Blade  or the FreeAppADay app which gives out a free app everyday!

Another awesome app is none other than GangStar 2 which is like GTA but more appropriate and I love it! No pictures cause I have yet to figure out how to post em.

I lov tiny tower!!! and trade nations! they are so addictive!

Now you cant forget Infinity Blade  or the FreeAppADay app which gives out a free app everyday!

Another awesome app is none other than GangStar 2 which is like GTA but more appropriate and I love it! No pictures cause I have yet to figure out how to post em.
I'll have to check those out later, they sound cool.

I've been looking for a game with Animal Crossing-like gameplay for along time though. If anyone knows of one, I'd love to hear it. :D

Tiny Tower looks like a ripoff of SimTower :(

bitizen
c:
on topic: Are these all for all three, or are some of them only iphone, ipad, or itouch?

Plants vs. zombies on iPad
mmm thats some fun stuff right there

Jet Car Stunts, that game is really fun

<3 ReRave

even though I don't have an iSomething

but if I did it would be the first thing I'd get

c:
on topic: Are these all for all three, or are some of them only iphone, ipad, or itouch?
Pretty sure they work for all three.
Plants vs. zombies on iPad
mmm thats some fun stuff right there
I can't get past the backyard levels. :(

Tiny Tower looks like a ripoff of SimTower :(
It's very different.

what the hell, those are some of my favorite games

Out of curiosity, did anyone else find out about Tiny Tower from G4?

Out of curiosity, did anyone else find out about Tiny Tower from G4?
G4?

TV station, they review games and talk about electronics in general. It's like CNN for nerds.

dungeon raid

puzzle/adventure/rpg game

very fun