Author Topic: "Life Skills"  (Read 706 times)

My Block C class was recently visited for an 8 week period by a lady from the Chestnut Health Organization Teaching us about "Life Skills."
All I have to say is this crap sounds like friggin' propaganda.Gateway Drugs, Cyber-bullying, Adrenaline Heroin, Smoking, alcohol, marijuana
FRIGGIN PROPAGANDA

It won't matter much when most of us get older because every adult in his or her life drinks atleast 10 liters of alcohol no matter what, lots of us will probably smoke too. A few people will use marijuana.

Have you had anything like this and what do you think of it?

They only fear for your safety.

They only fear for your safety.
Is this ARC?

Arc, i expected a rude reply or comeback from you.

Ontopic : I agree with arc.

Look to the person to your left, then to the person at your right, chances are out of the three of you, you've done drugs.

Is this ARC?

Arc, i expected a rude reply or comeback from you.

If it's one thing I can't stand it's people like this.

No you, the OP.

Look to the person to your left, then to the person at your right, chances are out of the three of you, you've done drugs.
Nope.

If it's one thing I can't stand it's people like this.

No you, the OP.

Does this mean we're over ;-;

Ontopicagain:  Just dont worry, we all have to do this stuff, i had to do it for my past 4 highschool years

in my first 2nd and 3rd grade classes all they talked about was lifeskills
and my mom still does it too
Its so annoying

The internet is officially a life skill.

Theres no one on my left or right, its me, :O!

Theres no one on my left or right, its me, :O!

Spoilers :

They're behind you.

ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE BAD?
FASCISTS.

You have no idea how unbelievably ignorant you sound. People coming to your school to talk about the dangers of heroin and the like? You call it propaganda? Unbelievable.