Author Topic: Apple  (Read 3560 times)

Apple is stuff. I hate the iPods, some of the most unreliable objects I ever bought.
What made them break?

Everything? It would always randomly lock up. It wouldn't turn on, wouldn't charge, wouldn't shut off.

Everything? It would always randomly lock up. It wouldn't turn on, wouldn't charge, wouldn't shut off.
Did you like think about taking it back to apple to get it fixed?

Linux owns all of your faces.

Linux owns all of your faces.
This isn't even about operating systems, get out.

No, because the audio got forgeted up before I got a chance to anyways. I'd never buy another one. I paid 150$ of X-Mas money just for one.

No, because the audio got forgeted up before I got a chance to anyways. I'd never buy another one. I paid 150$ of X-Mas money just for one.
And theirs your problem. Instead of getting it fixed, you bitched and moaned and threw it away.

This isn't even about operating systems, get out.
fu, read the topic :P
icigarettes...
LAWL WINDOWS USER
TOO BAD I USE BOTH LAWL
Apple is stuff. I hate the iPods, some of the most unreliable objects I ever bought.
Did I ever say which one is better?
YOUR ATTEMPT HAS FAILED
forget yeah
Really, Lord Pie? You had to turn this into another Mac vs PC flamewar.

Lord Pie's try failed, Caution didn't even mention macs, and I'm still right.

Lord Pie's try failed, Caution didn't even mention macs, and I'm still right.
Oh well, its all an opinion.

its called lack of apple warranty. My sis last one due to this. like 200 bucks down the drain.

Im happy with my $25 Sansa personally. :D

Tom

Apple is the main developer of WebKit, pretty much the best browser engine ever.

Apple is the main developer of WebKit, pretty much the best browser engine ever.
eh, I actually like gecko ;o

The only Apple product I've bought in the last decade was the 120gb iPod. It's the only one worth the money.