Poll

chat of the day

yes please
24 (75%)
no
8 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Chatous.com. it's like omegle, but it's not. now with screen names v1  (Read 79327 times)

You are now chatting with a random stranger. Say yo!
Stranger: blf
You: what?
You: ahah
Stranger: blfff
You: i genuinely have no idea what that means
Stranger: big licking forget
Stranger disconnected.

it's always "it's you again" from the stranger

I bet Walk22222222222 started the gay thing about me :(

I actually didn't lol

But everyone was calling me gay c;

You: balls to tha walls niga
Stranger: balls to tha walls niga..
You: a?SH fasbt
You: tNO'
Stranger: and
You: NO
Stranger: here
Stranger: we..
You: ok
Stranger: go....
Stranger: oniga..
Stranger: good an muzles is cute
Stranger: cn i b teh doge?
Stranger: im da bes aroun no one can bring me odwn ..
Stranger: ben grapvine is gay as fuk
Stranger: hi ur cute lol jk
Stranger: sulfate thinks bubbagum is a nice piece of ass
Stranger: oniga..
Stranger: all heil lord stokinge
Stranger: onions r good an muzles is cute
Stranger: b.
Stranger: grapvine is gay as fuk
Stranger: il lord stokinge
Stranger: odwn ..
Stranger: o as fuk
Stranger: grapvine is gay as fuk
You: HOIANRA"se;
Stranger: oubbagum is a nice piece of ass
Stranger: ..
Stranger: bs a nice piece of ass
Stranger: c lol jk
Stranger: h doge?
Stranger: onge
Stranger: is cute
You disconnected.
-_-
i saw him
10 times
in the last 4 mins

-_-
i saw him
10 times
in the last 4 mins
oh stuff, you see him too? I met him two times in one minute.

Stranger: asl
You: um my names terrance
You: i am a building contractor from hull
Stranger: age
You: 34
Stranger: ur on here why?
You: to get that poon ting
Stranger: so u horny?
You: no i prefer trombone
Stranger: haha
You: do you get off to people playing checkers?
Stranger: yup
You: holy stuff me too
Stranger: haha
You: my favourite part is when you get a piece to the end of the board
You: mmm stuff
You: that just drives me nuts
Stranger: yea i noe the feelig
Stranger: feeling
You: sometimes i film myself playing checkers in my underwear and send it to potential mates that i stalk and rape on twitter
You: but thats enough about me, what do you enjoy doing?
Stranger: anything
You: thats - wow, thats a lot of things to enjoy doing. you must have a really interesting life
Stranger: yes
You: i must go and film checkers in shorts episode 71.5 - goodbye
You disconnected.

You: m/f both
Stranger: f
You: i'm both C:
You: sometimes
Stranger: haah cool :)
You: my dad
You: comes into my room
You: and yells at me
Stranger: why? :(
You: because i didn't do my homework )P
Stranger: tut tut thats not good :P
You: then i forget him up big time and mash up his face like a tractor running over a crisp

You: im gay xd yolo blokalnd
You: im gay xd yolo blokalnd
You: im gay xd yolo blokalndim gay xd yolo blokalnd
Stranger: What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo
Stranger: What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo
Stranger: ipvine is gay as fuk
Stranger: can bring me odwn ..
Stranger: ipvine is gay as fuk
Stranger: can bring me odwn ..
Stranger: bis a nice piece of ass
Stranger: uk
Stranger: b.
Stranger: ice piece of ass
Stranger: onge
Stranger: is cute
Stranger: il lord stokinge
Stranger: odwn ..
Stranger: oass
Stranger: oubbagum is a nice piece of ass
You: im gay
Stranger: i thinks bubbagum is a nice piece of ass
Stranger: io tha walls niga..
Stranger: ne can bring me odwn ..
Stranger: c lol jk
Stranger: h doge?
Stranger: i thinks bubbagum is a nice piece of ass
Stranger: I KNOW
Stranger: U R
Stranger: GAY
You: im gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim gayim

normal blockland convo

Stranger: m or f
You: l
Stranger: m or f
You: h
Stranger: h
Stranger disconnected.

Stranger: hi
You: hello
Stranger: asl
You: 84/both/mexico

damn it marble
you made me crash

GUISE NOW THE SLOGAN IS YOLO 2012 SWAG MONEY
see it in use:
Code: [Select]
Stranger: If you could add an inch to ur height ur richard or ur biceps what would u pick and why?
You: richard
You: becuase it makes girls love me more
Stranger: haha good call
You: yolo 2012 swag money out dawg
You disconnected