Author Topic: Hey im Vertigo  (Read 1021 times)

Hey guys I'm Vertigo, Ive been on Blockland for a while and have decided to join the fourms. I usually build something when i feel like it but then stop working on it (cause I'm lazy). I am a fan of TF2 and L4D2 and a few PS3 games. I also have alot of ideas often so I might be in the Suggestions sections. Well I hope to see you guys on the fourms and Steam!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

Inb4Plaz!,zalp,PLAZ,max,alex,oranyothertwistonthenameandoralts.

Welcome to the Blockland forums, Vertigo :D

Welcome to the Blockland forums!

Hi I'm new to can someone tell me where to get a avatar for my posts!

I give :cookie: :cookie:'s to anyone who does!

Hi I'm new to can someone tell me where to get a avatar for my posts!
Go to your profile Click here to do so, then on the left side of the screen, click the 'Forum Profile Information' button, then you'll see a button labeled 'Browse' click it and double click any .jpg, .png or.gif image you want

If the image is animated and/or is transparent, you'll need to resize it to 75 by 75 (in pixels) in a program like GIMP (which is free), if you don't care about the animation or transparency of the image you're uploading as your avatar, you don't need to resize it then, if the image you're uploading is bigger than 75 by 75 (in pixels), it'll be resized automatically

Is it working?!?!

:cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
Yes, this is what i see

If you can see your avatar, that means others can too

Hooray!!! MasterLegoDude gets  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: x 100000000

Thanks!

Hey guys I'm Vertigo, Ive been on Blockland for a while and have decided to join the fourms. I usually build something when i feel like it but then stop working on it (cause I'm lazy). I am a fan of TF2 and L4D2 and a few PS3 games. I also have alot of ideas often so I might be in the Suggestions sections. Well I hope to see you guys on the fourms and Steam!
hey welcome man its been a while since Ive might some one nice.

Welcome to the blockland forums! Most Faces and Decals suck (IMO) But there are some cool maps. And stuff. So anyway, welcome! :D

When im vertigo, I throw up  :cookieMonster:

Why, hi there, I hope you enjoy your stay at the BL forums!